AC Milan 0-0 Newcastle United (19/09/23)

Disco

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Tonali looks like he doesn't have a clue where he's supposed to be playing

Been that way since he joined tbh. Good player but don't think he's suited to either the way we play nor those roles as a high energy #8. Just a weird signing for me if that's the way we intend to play him tbh.

Got to take that. Was pretty sure we wouldn't be the best team but maybe not expecting them to have as many chances.

They deserve to be ahead but that was a scenario I'd like to think was widely anticipated. People would be bitching if the roles were reversed.

Just hope we scrape by with a point now we've got this far.

Just now, RobsonsWonderland said:

Maybe Isak, Wilson, Gordon?

Don't see it happening.  Isak needs to be attacking their box not defending ours which is what Gordon has been having to do playing out wide and tracking Chukwueze.

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

Has Eddie told the players to cool it intensity wise this season or is the midfield just not working because we look slow and disjointed and that’s not just this game. 

Can’t comment on this game but I think we have looked unfit for the majority of the season.

Just now, David Edgar said:

Can't believe how negative you all are. Bunch of cunts.

Bit strong! [emoji38]

Pleased NUFC are here but don't think we be too deferential to the occasion. I back this team to compete in the group if it plays up to the standards they've shown they're capable of tbh.

Just now, STM said:

I thought we did all right. [emoji38]

They only cut us open once. We've had plenty of the ball.

Never thought I'd see Milan as sit deep long ball merchant's.

I mean, we could be 5-0 down and not even be feeling hard done by :lol:

Fucking Christ, you'd think we where 5-0 down given some of the comments in here. 

We're drawing 0-0 at half time at the San Siro, it's wasn't a great half, but it was horrendous, have some fucking faith :lol: