Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 27/09/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup 3rd Round (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

10 hours ago, duo said:

Is there a deadline for when ST holders are able to sell their ticket for this?

You can forward on to someone else up to an hour before ko. Not sure what the deadline is for selling back to the club?

Do you get this match free to ST holders?

We don't, not any more.

My seat for our match against Everton - a team we've already played at home this season in the league - would have cost me an insane £39.

They can go and fuck themselves for this one, reckon there'll be 30k tops in the ground.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Do you get this match free to ST holders?

We don't, not any more.

My seat for our match against Everton - a team we've already played at home this season in the league - would have cost me an insane £39.

They can go and fuck themselves for this one, reckon there'll be 30k tops in the ground.

Nah

We've never got cup tickets as part of the season ticket price as long as I've had one (about 17 years)

We started a new cup scheme this season

I opted into all 3

20 quid for league cup games

55 for champions league

30 for fa cup

Edited by jack j

57 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Dubravka

Livramento. Lascelles Dummett Targett 

Tonali   Miley.  Hall 

Murphy.          Isak.       Anderson      

I would hope for something along these lines, although probably one of Burn, Botman, or Lascelles instead of Dummett, because the latter's inclusion will almost be like conceding the game, when combined with a generally lesser other starting 10.

Edit - Schaar.

Edited by Paullow

27 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

He sounds not massively arsed about the competition. I'd imagine some young players and fringe players. If we put out a half decent side we have a chance to beat them. 

More like he is absolutely taking the piss.  He will want to win it, and will bring some of the big guns on (who will be on the bench) if needed.

We have four games in the next ten days (Man City, Burnley, PSG, West Ham), after three in last 8 days. They have four in the next 12 days (Newcastle, Wolves, Leipzig, Arsenal) after three in last seven days. Our load looks worse than theirs, although we are only away in one of the forthcoming fixtures (London) and they are away for all four, including a trip to Germany. 

Anderson - Isak - Almiron

Miley - Tonali - Longstaff

Hall - Lascelles - Schär - Livramento

Dubravka 

Good lineup with experienced players and exciting talents..  Isak and Almiron both scored last game so i want them in the starting lineup. Only thing that is worrying to me is the defence. I would rather have Botman instead of Lascelles but sometimes you need to rest ur important players 

No matter which players City starts with, they always dominate but i believe we have a good chance tomorrow. 

Pope

Tino    Schar   Botman   Targett

Tonali

Longstaff      Anderson

Miggy                        Murphy                    

Isak

I think it'll be relatively strong.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Is it a rule that every time we win big we have to play these bastards right after to kill the mood? :lol: 

Would be lovely to string a few wins together before hosting PSG.

It's really annoying we didn't get a lower league side. Could really have done with the chance to rest everyone.