Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Going to muster all the strength I have not to get emotional when Local Hero is followed by the UCL theme. 

Not thought much about the match - doubt we'll win - but bloody hell, what an occasion. Just trying to soak it all in really, cos you never know if/when it'll happen again.

4 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Going to muster all the strength I have not to get emotional when Local Hero is followed by the UCL theme. 

Not thought much about the match - doubt we'll win - but bloody hell, what an occasion. Just trying to soak it all in really, cos you never know if/when it'll happen again.

15/4 for PSG/Mbappe anytime is a crazy price given our injuries. Will still have a daft betbuilder on though and a 3-1/fgs bet on us regardless

Getting excited for an old bloke, emotional, thought would never see it again in my lifetime, result don't matter, but Europe will certainly know who we are, result important but if we lose so be it, will of been a hell of an experience , especially for the kids , to see what maybe coming in the future.

Guest reefatoon

Sitting at Athens airport here waiting to fly home. Flight is right through the match too. Was coping alright until I looked on here, now sitting here fucking gutted [emoji38]

Enjoy everyone!

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Just walked through the Bigg Mkt. Couple of hundred there. Most stood outside, one or two with drinks and no singing.

Boring fuckers !

There now. 

They've taken the cake shop that side of the road. We're holding onto Greggs opposite it.

Edited by TBG