Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

6 hours ago, elbee909 said:

This season PSG's totally different from the other seasons with Enrique. They're strong and aggressive, everyone defends, even strikers. Ugarte best player by far since the start of the season and their best recruit in the last ten years, some reckon.

They only have 12 points from the first 7 games in that farmers league mind , they are obviously a very good team but that is a very underwhelming start to the season.

5 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Is anyone’s ticket no longer showing in their login? A few of us have just gone to download and no sign of any PSG tickets anymore

Yeah, seems that’s happened to everyone. Just download it from the email.

21 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Those of you who get to SJP early, what time do teams start warming up these days? Been ages since I got in that early, me and the bairn are going to make a night of it.

Away team is usually just under an hour before kick off.

Think I would go for:

Pope

Trippier Lascelles Schar Burn

Longstaff Bruno Tonali

Almiron Isak Gordon

I would maybe be tempted by brining in Targett at left back, thought he did well against Man City.

No idea how this game is going to go, just buzzing to be there and hopefully we can get a decent result. 

7 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Think I would go for:

Pope

Trippier Lascelles Schar Burn

Longstaff Bruno Tonali

Almiron Isak Gordon

I would maybe be tempted by brining in Targett at left back, thought he did well against Man City.

No idea how this game is going to go, just buzzing to be there and hopefully we can get a decent result. 

How’s Tonali on the left side? Has he played there at Milan? 

Just now, jack j said:

Aye he played there in Milan a few weeks ago

Barely touched the ball as well. Would be more than happy for Anderson to start, he has probably earned it. However, Tonali has CL experience which could help.