Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The French streamers are living in the year 3000 graphics wise compared to ours :lol:

I don't understand who these streamers are aimed at. Surely anyone young enough to be watching them knows how to just get a stream instead?

(I mean watching them live, not you Dazzler for posting)

Just watching the highlights of the CBS coverage. Were Micah and Carragher pissed last night? Seemed to be having a great time and the presenter just looked like she had lost all control of them ?

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's just being enabled at PSG and pretty much rules the roost, and so he isn't really being pushed or challenged by anyone there.

Not looking like we'll ever really get to see his full potential, because as good as he has been at times, the real excitement was what he could have ultimately become as he was still so young.

Oh well ...

Don't think his potential is being wasted. We saw his performance at the WC he can turn it on.

Quietly - the last 4 years are as long as Ronaldinho's peak. He just doesn't have a CL to show for it and nobody rates Ligue 1.

Anyone seen the Mbappe walking back to the tunnel clip after full time raising his eyebrows and rolling his eyes

Proper look of "yeah fucking hell what could you do about that"

Loved to see it

Edited by Amir_9

Just now, Amir_9 said:

Anyone seen the Mbappe walking back to the tunnel clip after full time raising his eyebrows and rolling his eyes

Loved it

Absolute moment for me, that. If wtf? Had a face ?

1 minute ago, Amir_9 said:

Loved to see it

Haven't seen it online but I think it was on at the end of the CBS coverage.

6 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

I don't understand who these streamers are aimed at. Surely anyone young enough to be watching them knows how to just get a stream instead?

(I mean watching them live, not you Dazzler for posting)

I only ever watch the reaction stuff after the fact and to be honest I assume that’s were most of these channels get their hits. I know plenty of us binge opposition content when we’ve just hammered someone :lol:

No idea why you’d watch it live like 

58 minutes ago, Erikse said:

2 years ago.;)

Screenshot_20231005_105741_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fdf7db55ebd75708be13d4b1fa898e64.jpg

But it take years to turn a club around! How did that fella that got bournemouth relegated do it?-Steve "Steak Bake" Bruce.

Edited by Joe1984
Spelling

Watching the Highlights show on TNT and that clip of the crowd for the 1st.

The despair when Isak's shot is saved immediately followed by the ecstasy ?

The thud when Longstaff hits that ball. THUD!!! 

If there's a Matchcam at 7pm the neet I think my balls will explode

Edited by Groundhog63

I almost feel a bit sorry for Mbappe.

Ref give fucking loads of soft fouls to PSG but absolutely nothing to Mbappe, even near the end one of our players dived to the floor (Gordon?) in our own box and ref blew for an Mbappe foul who never touched him :lol:

30 minutes ago, alexf said:

Just watching the highlights of the CBS coverage. Were Micah and Carragher pissed last night? Seemed to be having a great time and the presenter just looked like she had lost all control of them ?

She definitely seemed more frustrated with them than she has been in the past. Carragher was particularly rowdy and Micah is obviously happy to go along with all that.

For what it's worth though, it was enjoyable to watch even if they did go a bit OTT at times. It's just nice to see them all being so positive about Newcastle/Howe/all the players.