West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 8/10/23 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Genuinely never even stopped to think who my favourite premiership team are other than us. Is that a thing?

No it's not. It was just my way of saying I like West Ham as a club.

Christ. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Genuinely never even stopped to think who my favourite premiership team are other than us. Is that a thing?

I can't comprehend that either. Not even a foreign team.

If you have a second favourite team that means when your favourite team play your second favourite team you probably wouldn't be too upset if one of your favourite teams got beat 

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I can't comprehend that either. Not even a foreign team.

If you have a second favourite team that means when your favourite team play your second favourite team you probably wouldn't be too upset if one of your favourite teams got beat 

It’s not about having a ‘second team’, it’s about thinking that you don’t mind some other clubs, or they bother you less than others, or that you have an affection for them (doesn’t necessarily mean you want to see them win).

53 minutes ago, STM said:

I think West Ham are my favourite non Newcastle PL club. 

I don't mind Moyes, despite his limitations.

I can't imagine being a West Ham and having to listen to the fans of other London clubs going on. West Ham feel like an authentic London club. There fans are radgies and that's normally the sign of a proper club in my book.:lol:

Was also rooting for them in the Conference last year.

So, in summary, I hope we fuck them up the arse today. 

Yeah was happy for them to win in Europe last year.  They also seem to like Newcastle (based on a small selection of Twitter accounts).

While they have some terrible fans, all clubs do.

I'm sure we'll both have more gripes with one another by the day's end, and particularly if we enjoy continued success [emoji38]

Feckin hate this lot nearly as much as Liverpool. Living where I do it's mainly West Ham fans here, and trust me you'll have to search far and wide to find fans as aggressive and as thick as feck as this brand.

Edited by Bimpy474

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Imagine Anderson for Gordon would be the only change?

Likely. He could go Isak for Gordon if Cal is fit for the full match or even Murphy, keeping Anderson as fresh legs and a useful sub to cover various positions. Find out soon enough :indi:

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I dont mind Danny Dyer like, clearly very self aware and seems quite down to earth too. 

Anyway, into these

image.thumb.png.dc92afbd5907c388573238c5afd608c6.png

His career begins and ends here for me. Great movie.Cracking soundtrack.

We win today. The juggernaut is rolling once more :indi: