West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 8/10/23 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

This is a tough match. With a fully fit squad I’d be very confident but we can still go there and win. I’d happily take a point tho then regroup for Palace. I can see a 1-1 or a tight 2-1 either way.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Lascelles, Anderson and Isak pictured in the "morning of the match" post just now. Potentially a hint that Wilson is still out .

I was wondering that but looking back the players pictured in those things doesn't seem to give any indication as to who starts and who doesn't

12 minutes ago, RS said:

Feel a point would be a good result today. 

The amount of times I've said that over the past year or so and we've ended up with a comfortable 3 points.

I'd take a point though.

1 hour ago, Hovagod said:

You still okay to listen on the website? I’m actually quite looking forward to listening on the radio. Feels very 1998.

I used to love going for a walk listening to the match and it's surprising how many others did. You'd could tell by the reactions of people when we scored. Some of my favourite football memories are from this, Cole's equaliser at Old Trafford, Nobby's pen at Sunderland, Beresford equaliser in Kiev, 4-3 win at Elland Road.......

Edited by madras

12 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I would snap your hand off for a point, West Ham seem to be a far better side this year 

Moyes seems to be following the pattern from his early years at Everton.  They’d have a good year followed by a bad year for a while then settled top half.  West Ham look like they’re one of his good years this season.

image.thumb.png.3293388e8620b35cd1d79f85f455007f.png

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

I think West Ham are my favourite non Newcastle PL club. 

I don't mind Moyes, despite his limitations.

I can't imagine being a West Ham and having to listen to the fans of other London clubs going on. West Ham feel like an authentic London club. There fans are radgies and that's normally the sign of a proper club in my book.:lol:

Was also rooting for them in the Conference last year.

So, in summary, I hope we fuck them up the arse today.