Newcastle United 4-0 Crystal Palace (21/10/23)

Disco

We are absolutely polished at the min. Every time it gets harder we get better. Every time they doubt us, we prove them wrong. They get weaker, we get stronger. We block out the bollocks and just carry on being Eddie’s Howe’s mags of domination, here to take over the world. Bring it Dortmund!

Supporting this club is such a rollercoaster, but seeing how brilliant we are atm is worth all the bad times. Not just as a team on the pitch, but as a fanbase, and as a club in every aspect. Likely players, manager and people all over the club. 

Even when things go wrong, there's a positive to take from it. Cole and Beardsley made me choose the right club and city all those years ago 

:smitten:

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Hate to say it but was it almost boring?

Makes me laugh reading Redcafe. They're all posting "How the fuck do Newcastle score so many goals" "Look at their scorers: Murphy, Gordon, Longstaff". Denial by the kilowatt.

49 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Horrendous attention seeking supporters, massive satisfaction in dispatching these cunts today without even breaking sweat.

I never saw any of these Ruperts with the banners in Croydon. Likely living in Balham and hitting up the avocado on sourdough hotspots on Clapham Common whilst designing their latest edgy banner and buying their all black Top Boy clothing from Net A Porter.

5 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

I never saw any of these Ruperts with the banners in Croydon. Likely living in Balham and hitting up the avocado on sourdough hotspots on Clapham Common whilst designing their latest edgy banner and buying their all black Top Boy clothing from Net A Porter.

This is far too accurate and funny :lol:

I love beating these cunts, can give it large to all my South London friends and family who I rarely see these days now I've crossed the river to the North side

Bit late to the post-game chat but just wanted to add my thoughts if similar hasn't already been said. 

Thought that game really showed our growth. Some of the patterns of play, Trippier drifting into the deep lying midfield role at times, the clear threat down the right with his overlaps aswell, Longstaff always finding that pocket of space in the box, even Joelinton and Gordon had some promising exchanges of passes at time. 

Just a really accomplished performance and just looked massively the superior team, which considering they held us to three 0:0s last year, shows great improvement as a side. 

Murphys best game since he's been at the club, his crossing was superb.  I thought it was odd Bruno just stood at the half way line after Gordon and Longstaff scored - didn't join in the celebration with everyone else. :pokerface:

Edited by duo

Mental, actually it's not now, but still mental how confident I am that we'll add two or three when we take the lead these day.

Yes we at times struggle to break teams down, but when we do, oh boy.

Edited by TBG

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

The clean sheets are back. Six in eight. And that reliability factor as a platform is entirely returned. Whilst alternating players.

Some coaching we've got now.

:thup: it's massive.

Last season we transitioned from a clean sheet machine who often struggled to find the net to a goal machine that always let one in. Now we seem to have the balance just right. 

The Liverpool game was a freak event that dented our confidence for a few weeks and I bet they all regret showing Man City so much respect the game before that. Since Brighton we've been mostly class.