Manchester United 0-3 Newcastle United (01/11/23)

Disco

52 minutes ago, madras said:

Great view of the build up for the 2nd goal. Watch Miggy flash the eyes "go on" for Joe to make that move so he can play the pass between the defenders.

That Miggy pass to Willock really hasn’t had enough praise. Wonderful vision, perfect execution. 

17 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

[emoji38]

Still persisting with the idea we only take the photo when we beat them. Says a lot about them that does.

Wonder what she thought of us when we used to roll over for them ?

9 hours ago, huss9 said:

just getting up!

what a night.

fuck the highways agency mind. blocking off the M62 and then the  M1/A1N. 

hours getting home.

I honestly nearly broke down in tears when the A1 was closed at Washington after already encountering 2 closures/detours up to that point. :lol: 

Was then a fourth after going through the tunnel ffs. Didn't get me head down until 3am, one of the lads had to be out the door at 7:30 sharp today n'all, poor sod.

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I know Andy cole hasn't been well, but he's an awful fucking pundit. Lacks any emotion or excitement, the opposite of what he was like on the pitch. 

Really? I mean he was exciting to watch, but I'm sure that I remember he was a lazy person and that's why Keegan peddled him. He thought Cole had peaked, that he didn't train properly, that he was a bit disinterested in improving.

And whilst obviously Cole had a stellar career still, his peak in terms of goals/game was indeed with us and he never got better than that. He went to a better team but performed worse, so maybe Keegan was right?

In other words, what he's like on camera is probably just a reflection of him as a person - Very laid back. Exactly like he allegedly was as a player. I doubt he has an axe to grind with us.

39 minutes ago, alexf said:

I dunno what Miggy's circumstances were but for Joelinton, I think drink driving is a pretty shameful thing and probably shouldn't be incorporated into a celebration.

:milner: 

He wasn't done for drink driving. It was a driving offence and he wouldn't disclose who was driving at the time. 

30 minutes ago, madras said:

He wasn't done for drink driving. It was a driving offence and he wouldn't disclose who was driving at the time. 

Erm not quite right mate, Big Joel failed a breath test, so drink driving it was.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/12795838/joelinton-newcastle-midfielder-handed-12-month-driving-ban-and-29k-fine-after-admitting-drink-driving

I'm not a fan of The United Stand because I think they did a complete 'whitewash' of their channel. A few years ago, they had Flex, KG, Rants and Saeed as their biggest "influencers". Mark was always dismissive of their viewpoints even thought they pretty much always made much more sense then him, had more personality and shot from the hip. Mark canned them all and put people like that girl above who could never debate the four I had mentioned earlier, Adam Matic, who Saeed would regularly destroy in debate and old man Ricky, who's great but old and therefore unreliable.

I genuinely don't know how anyone can watch Goldbridge. He's a cornball. Reminds me of this kid who I went to high school with who wold post random pictures of wrestling pictures on my Facebook calling me "Brock Lesnar". Zero self awareness. Troopz said that in person, Mark tries to act like 'one of the boys' but there's an undercurrent of racism that unsettles him  and that's why you don't see Mark contributing with other Youtubers like he used to. 

It's the reason I'm pro AFTV. Robbie is delusional and backs Arsenal through and through but he's got a a huge collection of fans on his channel with opposing viewpoints that will debate him, slate him, and to Robbie's credit, he'll take the "L" so to speak and do it good spirit. Compare that with Goldbridge who sacked anyone who he couldn't compete with and hired a bunch of puppets he can use to be made to look like the smartest one in the room. 

Edited by Astroblack

Love the match cams, so much to unpack.

The look Miggy gives to Willock with the pursed lips and the tiniest flick of the chin - "G' on then".

The really angry Man U fan flipping the Vs, then the wanking gesture and then double Vs at Lewis Hall's celebration. :lol:

Gordon drawing the defender in to give Willock just half a second of space to take one more step and shoot. Really drives home how quick the modern game is and how fine split-second margins can make or break a game.

Bruno in his yellow vest huddling and high-fiving everyone who joined in Miggy's celebration. :lol:

7 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Definitely isn't impartial. Daft thing is I don't think he realises that he's still adored from a very small but significant part of our history. 

He could walk past old Trafford in 20+ years and nobody would know who he is, but if he did the same in Newcastle he'd be greeted instantly, and positively

This isn't true. :lol: we still sing Andy Cole songs on match day. 

5 hours ago, Astroblack said:

I'm not a fan of The United Stand because I think they did a complete 'whitewash' of their channel. A few years ago, they had Flex, KG, Rants and Saeed as their biggest "influencers". Mark was always dismissive of their viewpoints even thought they pretty much always made much more sense then him, had more personality and shot from the hip. Mark canned them all and put people like that girl above who could never debate the four I had mentioned earlier, Adam Matic, who Saeed would regularly destroy in debate and old man Ricky, who's great but old and therefore unreliable.

I genuinely don't know how anyone can watch Goldbridge. He's a cornball. Reminds me of this kid who I went to high school with who wold post random pictures of wrestling pictures on my Facebook calling me "Brock Lesnar". Zero self awareness. Troopz said that in person, Mark tries to act like 'one of the boys' but there's an undercurrent of racism that unsettles him  and that's why you don't see Mark contributing with other Youtubers like he used to. 

It's the reason I'm pro AFTV. Robbie is delusional and backs Arsenal through and through but he's got a a huge collection of fans on his channel with opposing viewpoints that will debate him, slate him, and to Robbie's credit, he'll take the "L" so to speak and do it good spirit. Compare that with Goldbridge who sacked anyone who he couldn't compete with and hired a bunch of puppets he can use to be made to look like the smartest one in the room. 

Wasn’t there rumours that he was going to be sacked by the police before he left to pursue his YouTube career?