League Cup Quarter Final - Chelsea (a) -19/12/23 @ 8pm (live on SkySports)

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just a quick one, when we get to the final, would you drop Dummett considering he'd have kept a clean sheet against Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool in the semis?

Depends if Port Vale go for 2 or 3 up front

Like Man Utd, their forum is probably gutted about this and we will be viewed as favourites. Weird as it is, at some point we probably need to realise that we are Quite Good.

Edited by Hovagod

13 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Would think if we do get through, we'd be joined by Liverpool, Everton, and Middlesbrough in the semis. Seems we'll have to beat Liverpool to win it. I don't think I'd fancy us against them either way, but better chance in semis than final - they've so much big game experience I wouldn't fancy us at all at Wembley v them. 

Semi with us away first would be the one, but given the draws so far it’ll be reversed.

1 hour ago, Hovagod said:

Like Man Utd, their forum is probably gutted about this and we will be viewed as favourites. Weird as it is, at some point we probably need to realise that we are Quite Good.

Issue is that we're quite unpredictable at the moment, and still have incidences of shooting our selves in the foot. A few more minutes of concentration against Liverpool, West Ham and Wolves, we'd be sitting in second and being talked of as title challengers. Yes I know...if only me aunty had b******s she'd be my uncle, but that combined 30 minutes has cost 7 points, and those brainfarts have a massive tendency to hit us just when we're feeling good

Edited by gjohnson

Read it somewhere and thought I'd ask the same question to you folks on here.

Should both we and Liverpool win our ties, would you rather meet them in a two-legged semi or meet them in the final, provided both of us get there?

I was thinking a Liverpool v Everton and Boro v Newcastle semis would probably be tasty ties for the neutrals.

Edited by nufcjb