Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Just wrote this whilst waiting to take off in Dublin to Dusseldorf… undecided on the last line but need it sorted before our visit there…

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

So… before you come and cry some more

Fuck off Arteta, 1-0 was the final score…

or

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Fuck off Arteta, your tears won’t change the score…

49 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Just wrote this whilst waiting to take off in Dublin to Dusseldorf… undecided on the last line but need it sorted before our visit there…

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Fuck off Arteta, 1-0 was the final score…

or

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Cry, cry, cry, Arteta

Fuck off Arteta, your tears won’t change the score…

Tune?

Even the Arsenal Athletic podcast giving it the officials are all on the take plus Saudi Arabia and they’re scared of poor loud people in the stands.

Curvature of the ball shouldn’t count as it’s not real football played in Norf London and not by common filth.

Media and clubs need to be responsible with their comments though. :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, wormy said:

Hans's post above has only just made me remember in amongst all that bullshit Longstaff of all people got booked. :lol: The guy that got fouled apparently can't even discuss with the referee anymore? Such a joke.

Hilarious watching Arsenal try and become VAR friends with Liverpool. Liverpool were embarrassing but at least there was a clear error they could point to, rather than a few 50/50 desperation calls and Bruno going radge which only happened because their own little cunt should've been off. 

Aye, Bruno only went radge because the ref lost control 

If that havertz prick deservedly walks then things calm down 

I've never seen a social media reaction like this before btw. They're still booting off and calling whataboutery on every single piece of content going :lol:

As the mackems do, as soon as they realise they're losing the argument they resort to Saudi comments because they have nothing else in the locker.

I thought Liverpool fans were bitter, entitled deluded cunts but fuck me Arsenal might have pipped them to the crown.

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I've never seen a social media reaction like this before btw. They're still booting off and calling whataboutery on every single piece of content going :lol:

As the mackems do, as soon as they realise they're losing the argument they resort to Saudi comments because they have nothing else in the locker.

I thought Liverpool fans were bitter, entitled deluded cunts but fuck me Arsenal might have pipped them to the crown.

They've literally out Liverpool’d Liverpool it absolutely astonishing, delightful viewing. 

Arsenal fans are being ridiculous babies.

That said, to be fair, I do think it's a problem that Premier League refs are taking lucrative deals to ref one-off matches in UAE or Saudi Arabia when those two countries own Premier League clubs. They should be prohibited from doing that. Can't afford to have even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

6 minutes ago, oldtype said:

Arsenal fans are being ridiculous babies.

That said, to be fair, I do think it's a problem that Premier League refs are taking lucrative deals to ref one-off matches in UAE or Saudi Arabia when those two countries own Premier League clubs. They should be prohibited from doing that. Can't afford to have even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Yes, this is fair enough. I've argued previously that their wages should be massively bumped.

I guess the "Saudi's paying them off" accusation is always going to be the first port of call for any lazy supporters of other teams, it's nearly as pathetic as the actual tears these Arsenal wanks are spilling over a game that they had one shot on goal in and could easily have lost a player to a red card in the first half. I think what's annoyed me more though, as the weekend's gone on, is knowing that the ball being out and the offside were both inconclusive, they've all decided that the supposed foul by Joelinton is stonewall when all they've concentrated on is stills of the incident - yeah, from the stills he's got both hands on the back of Gabriel, but watch it in real time and it's clear that Gabriel drops a bollock in trying to head the ball, leaning too far forward, at best it's 50/50. Typical that the narrative gets twisted to suit the dickheads who don't like the truth.

Still can't quite get my head around the scale of the outrage from Arsenal about this, they've shown themselves up because of a marginal/slight contact in the box. Neville has just closed the door on the ball being out in the clip above. The offside is impossible to determine either way but it didn't look off at the time and I've seen nothing to say it was on any replay. So aaaaaaaaalll this outrage has come about because of minimal contact in the box and the decision to give the goal. That's it. 1 bit of contact. Arteta is sick, it's a disgrace, it's embarrassing - 1 fucking decision went against them and every toy is out of the pram and have been hoyed across the street by the soft cunts. 

That decision may have potentially cost them 1 point, they were never coming close to winning that game but they may have held on for a point if it's ruled out. That's it. Honestly man, every fan is laughing at the reaction from what I've seen, they're embarrassing 

18 minutes ago, midds said:

Still can't quite get my head around the scale of the outrage from Arsenal about this, they've shown themselves up because of a marginal/slight contact in the box. Neville has just closed the door on the ball being out in the clip above. The offside is impossible to determine either way but it didn't look off at the time and I've seen nothing to say it was on any replay. So aaaaaaaaalll this outrage has come about because of minimal contact in the box and the decision to give the goal. That's it. 1 bit of contact. Arteta is sick, it's a disgrace, it's embarrassing - 1 fucking decision went against them and every toy is out of the pram and have been hoyed across the street by the soft cunts. 

That decision may have potentially cost them 1 point, they were never coming close to winning that game but they may have held on for a point if it's ruled out. That's it. Honestly man, every fan is laughing at the reaction from what I've seen, they're embarrassing 

They've got the Bruno red too to be fair to them but obviously that wouldn't have happened had Havertz been sent off

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

They've got the Bruno red too to be fair to them but obviously that wouldn't have happened had Havertz been sent off

I'd have agreed with you yesterday but I've been thinking about it today. In a normal game I think both Havertz and Bruno are both reds, both totally unacceptable and both fully deserved a red imo. But then I was thinking how the Havertz tackle given just a yellow 'raised the bar' by the ref. If he's not going to send off a player for a tackle like that then the Bruno elbow isn't as bad so shouldn't be given as anything more than a yellow too. Both players definitely got away with it but it kinda equals itself out. 

Totally agree that if Havertz walks then the Bruno elbow never happens :thup: