Borussia Dortmund vs. Newcastle United: 7/11/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

29 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Off to Manchester to see Explosions in the Sky tonight - anyone know of any city centre pubs that'll be showing the match? 

Explosions in the Sky, wasn't that Arteta on Saturday?

38 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Off to Manchester to see Explosions in the Sky tonight - anyone know of any city centre pubs that'll be showing the match? 

Box on Deansgate is usually decent. Watched the Wolves game in there and there were a few other Newcastle fans in.

25 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I would imagine you'll find somewhere no bother. Man City don't kick off until 8 and Man United is tomorrow. 

You seen them live before? Seen them a few times now and they're great like. 

Aye! Caught them in Manchester and at the Sage back in 2016, absolutely incredible both times. 

Cheers all - think I'm going to try the Ralph Abercromby as it's behind the gig venue and they were showing a Sunderland match in there when I was last in, so you'd hope they'd show the superior North East team too. 

Super interesting line up. Looking forward to Tino smashing it as usual. Huge test for Hall. Bench has Miley, De Bolle has reappeared and Parkinson. If we win this match itll

be a miracle with that first 11 and bench given how little they’ve played together. Eddie can make it happen though. Gordon must be absolutely shattered and that’s why he’s on the bench