NUFC Injuries and Suspensions

Although Krafth might be back soon he wasn’t registered for the Champions League, so he is out.

Gillespie, Ritchie, Alex Murphy, and Diallo are also unregistered so there will be significant changes to our subs bench required.

5 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Most disappointing thing is that we won’t have a team to rotate for Chelsea. Which could actually be a good thing because I want to go there full strength for the win

Tbf by then we could/should have Barnes, Longstaff, Botman, Anderson and Krafth back.

1 hour ago, andyc35i said:

I hope you’re right mate. It’s only about 4 weeks away and we’ve got 7 more games before it too…..

:lol: Jesus Christ. I was so excited for two days a week of NUFC football and now it terrifies me.

8 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Shouldn't Murphy and Diallo be on the bench because their youngsters?

We need one of our GKs to get injured as right now we have a full 11 + a few subs for our injury list eleven :lol:

Diallo and Murphy have not met the three year criteria to get an underage registration.

Man U (h)

Everton (a)

Spurs (a)

Milan (h) 

All in next 11 days or so with the exact same squad? Fuck man this is gonna be mega tough. 

To get any results and avoid further injuries will be a miracle. 

Anyone coming back at this point gives us a huge lift but Barnes' return could be huge. We saw last night that Gordon can't just keep going and going and going forever; we have to take the pressure off him a bit. Plus it takes the load off Isak too, as Gordon could come on in a central position without leaving nothing at LW.

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Anyone coming back at this point gives us a huge lift but Barnes' return could be huge. We saw last night that Gordon can't just keep going and going and going forever; we have to take the pressure off him a bit. Plus it takes the load off Isak too, as Gordon could come on in a central position without leaving nothing at LW.

Exactly. At first I was thinking how could Eddie be fine with just Isak and Wilson as our strikers, then I realized Gordon could always be our third option striker given Barnes is available as a LW.