Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

Just now, McDog said:

As shite a game as this is, I do have to give Bournemouth a little credit here. They looked inspired.

They've been very good. Great pressing, great energy.

If there's a long term worry from this game, it's that teams are starting to figure out that we're not good enough (yet) to play out under pressure, properly. Especially without Bruno.

Just now, Erikse said:

Yes, but we need to look at the reasons for that aswell. Lots of teams has played in Europe without the deepest squad before without getting 10-15 injuries. This is not normal. Liverpool used to play the same players twice a week with an intensive style and they barely got injuries.

Think we've got crossed wires here. Our injury list isn't normal, I was talking about our performance being effected by it, and the congested fixture list, being expected.

Think that's me done on here tonight or I'll be giving snappy replies all night. 

Far too many seem to be mentioning shit performances, looking for a scapegoat etc, etc. 

If you're unable to see the obvious reasons behind this result, then you're a lost cause in my opinion. 

Up the fuckin decimated mags, enjoy the well earned and well needed break. 

Edited by Wilson

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Europa and conference league yeah, champions league is a totally different kettle of fish 

I edited my comment. Liverpool has played mostly the same players twice a week for some seasons and barely got injuries. They also had an intensive style, and did well. Why does it happen to us when it didn't happen to them?

Edited by Erikse

Just now, clintdempsey said:

Yes, we’re tired. Yes, we have LOADS of injuries. But I don’t find it controversial at all to call a spade a spade - we’ve been horseshit today. 

We have been horseshit.

We've been playing kids and retirees because, as a few people have mentioned, our entire first team is missing through injury or suspension.

Just now, clintdempsey said:

Yes, we’re tired. Yes, we have LOADS of injuries. But I don’t find it controversial at all to call a spade a spade - we’ve been horseshit today. 

Then I don’t find it controversial to go through this forum and call a moron a moron.