Bournemouth 2-0 Newcastle United (11/11/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

I edited my comment. Liverpool has played mostly the same players twice a week for some seasons and barely got injuries. They also had an intensive style. Why does it happen to us when it didn't happen to them?

The same reason I now went from an atheist to believing in god, because the fucker hates us and seems to support Liverpool 

5 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

No point comparing to last season, Spurs and Liverpool are not shit this year.

Spurs have two significant injuries and have lost both games since / during back to back 6-2. Let’s see where they are in 10 games time. 

Just now, clintdempsey said:

Yes, we’re tired. Yes, we have LOADS of injuries. But I don’t find it controversial at all to call a spade a spade - we’ve been horseshit today. 

Of course we have, but always good to add context as to why :thup:

Pleased there's a 2 week break after this. 

That's me done with football for the next fortnight. Don't even want to talk about it. Twitter and on here will be brilliant.

See yous for the Chelsea game.

Oh well, it is what it is. We're knackered and depleted. A better side would have seen us take a bloody good thrashing. Shame we couldn't get at least one goal back. 

Take some time to recover and go again lads. Still much to look forward to this season. Well done to the travelling Toon fans. 

January transfer window may be interesting!