FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

11 minutes ago, Paully said:

One thing that is 100% certain is that NP will be praying that it isn't a draw!

6000 red and whiters making a bubble journey to SJP on a Tuesday or Wednesday night would be absolute bedlam! They'd probably need to arrive at their place from about 3pm and it'll clash with people finishing work!

I'm sure they will tell us we can just have the win, and save themselves the bother.  They are a generous lot.

12 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

It's more Big Joe I'm worried about than Bruno, I'm amazed he's never been sent off for us yet, Bruno has a mean streak in him but Joe seems a lot more likely to do something stupid.

Just hope we score early, that will shut them up and get us with our tails up, if we score early we'll be fine, longer it goes at nil nil, and heaven forbid they go 1 up, it gets a lot harder.

Ahh fucking hell, get it over with man

One or the other (or both) have a good chance of getting sent off.  I still think we’ll win comfortably though

13 minutes ago, Paully said:

6000 red and whiters making a bubble journey to SJP on a Tuesday or Wednesday night would be absolute bedlam! They'd probably need to arrive at their place from about 3pm and it'll clash with people finishing work!

Best tell Staveley to order some red & white paint just in case :) 

3 hours ago, 54 said:

Some of the back pages today :lol: 

3401da8e-539a-426b-9c2e-ef7f67450ea5.jpg

85722132-51f7-41bd-90f0-480582672fa8.jpg

04d03c77-b3df-4b4f-95f5-008ab3b1bb06.jpg

They should be happy, aren't they always going on about not getting top headlines in the papers or top billing in the sport on TV? ;D

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

I need to know how bad my sleep is (think I have sleep apnea) and need a new fitness monitor. Also be nice to know what my heart is doing, since in the summer it decided several times to mimic a heart attack.. ?

Prefer the falcon though. 

Get it checked mate - I got my apnea diagnosed and now sleep with a machine, and didn’t realise until my first night with it that I’d never had a proper sleep before.

Also, I get to pretend I’m Darth Vader when going to kip.  

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Get it checked mate - I got my apnea diagnosed and now sleep with a machine, and didn’t realise until my first night with it that I’d never had a proper sleep before.

Also, I get to pretend I’m Darth Vader when going to kip.  

Wor lass was a machine when we were younger, it's about once a month now.

41 minutes ago, Paully said:

Wont find 6000 fans when the late shift at Nissan starts about 2pm

45 minutes ago, Paully said:

They'll get 1800 on police advice

Imagine the fewm

Edited by jack j

1 hour ago, Mag3.14 said:

They should be happy, aren't they always going on about not getting top headlines in the papers or top billing in the sport on TV? ;D

Unless this was all a ploy to get back in the papers!?

1 hour ago, Paully said:

red and whiters

Is this specifically a South Tyneside thing? Don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to them/us are red/black and whiters bar folk I've met from South Shields.

Just now, Disco said:

Is this specifically a South Tyneside thing? Don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to them/us are red/black and whiters bar folk I've met from South Shields.

Same here

Not many people where I grew up referred to us as mags either apart from oh when the mags and the other odd song

See loads of it on social media though

29 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If it does go to a replay, surely they’re not going to do an evening KO. 6000 Sunderland fans taking the day off work to get pissed up before travelling across the water for a 7:45 KO. Going to be carnage. 

No other option

5 hours ago, Dokko said:

Planning my spends for my safety bet. Lego millennium falcon or a smartwatch? ?

UCS Millennium Falcon or the smaller version?