FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

If that's the team, you can't complain, I get some will call for Miley to start, but today is to a game for him.

I wouldn’t have Miley starting like unless it’s unavoidable.  The lad is talented but a bit lightweight atm.  This isn’t the game to throw a kid in. 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

If that's the team, you can't complain, I get some will call for Miley to start, but today is to a game for him.

Livramento should start for me (assuming he’s fully fit), but happy with the rest of the team.

41 minutes ago, Disco said:

Mad that some away fans are there already. Absolute overkill. 

Aye but if they don’t go in early then how else will they spend more money in the Magpie bar?

I don't know for sure but I don't think it would bother me if I didn't work with mackems like

That said I fucking hate losing to Liverpool and I don't work with any Liverpool fans (not real ones anyway, just ones that picked them as bairns and never grew up)

Edited by OpenC

Just now, OpenC said:

I don't know for sure but I don't think it would bother me if I didn't work with mackems like

Didn’t know you had internet in prisons over there. 

52 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Lots of Mags going to get "slapped" today apparently !

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/will-newcastle-fans-go-back-on-the-buses.1624145/

Sums them up, small town attitude. The amount of posts about bashing Geordies is a joke, you think the morons running the site would be removing the posts. Adam Pearson has posted a picture of his seat, he's now public enemy number one. 

How is ex player and occasionally seen at away games, Ryan Taylor, getting tickets over me on 0 points.

Bloody club prioritising free kick takers over actual fans.

Rather have miley or livra out of position on the right over almiron. I'd even have Gordon over three and hall or livra in Gordon's place. Anything but almiron, may as well be playing with 10 men the form he's in. 

Just now, Dokko said:

Rather have miley or livra out of position on the right over almiron. I'd even have Gordon over three and hall or livra in Gordon's place. Anything but almiron, may as well be playing with 10 men the form he's in. 

He’s scoring today