FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

Even for them it's such a weird reaction, you could vaguely understand it if the ground was full every week and they were being made to move seats but they have at least 10k empty seats most weeks so they can hardly complain about the allocation.

2 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Even for them it's such a weird reaction, you could vaguely understand it if the ground was full every week and they were being made to move seats but they have at least 10k empty seats most weeks so they can hardly complain about the allocation.

There’s also this weird attitude that the North Stand is like the Kop or something. I’ve never particularly regarded it as their ‘home end’ in the same way I did the Fulwell.

They’re nitwits, man

Sums them up perfectly, willing to go to the ends of the earth to have a pop at Newcastle but a constant, stubborn refusal to actually get behind their own team. This is the mental millstone around their scrawny necks and it's been this way for decades

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Sums them up perfectly, willing to go to the ends of the earth to have a pop at Newcastle but a constant, stubborn refusal to actually get behind their own team. This is the mental millstone around their scrawny necks and it's been this way for decades

Always said if they put as much effort into supporting their club as they do hating NUFC, then they'd be the quality of fans they bill themselves as.

2 hours ago, Cort said:

'I'm not donating for a pro Sunderland display' :clap2:

image.thumb.png.c05be39c6615a89db0857792d9cd3c16.png

That should be written in Latin on their Club Crest.

"Si haec fututorum es capere nolunt tunc id ut meum 20 dorsum, im non agit pro ostentus sunderland."