FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

I don’t think the usual piss and wind that they always do first ten mins in derby games will cut it with our current side tbh.  I can’t see us being fazed at all.  Their lads haven’t played in this sort of atmosphere before. 

13 minutes ago, STM said:

Amanda will get Saudi to buy Sunderland and level it to the ground.

Let's spend some money - that'll shut them up

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Charity walk between the two stadiums is class, great idea 

Shame ITV didn't put a website link or focussed a bit more on it. Seems a good cause

Felt like they just shoved it in before an advert break

Edited by joeyt

The whole thing about getting the Geordies to educate the rest of the squad on the size of the fixture makes me nervous tbh. We used to overplay it back in the Pardew days and it didn't help us at all, granted we've got better characters now.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The whole thing about getting the Geordies to educate the rest of the squad on the size of the fixture makes me nervous tbh. We used to overplay it back in the Pardew days and it didn't help us at all, granted we've got better characters now.

Was that something they were talking about in interviews? Think that’s just something they all feel they have to say, and that journos always harp on about.

1 minute ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Bets on Bruno and Joe finishing the match :lol: 

I'm a bit worried about this, especially Bruno because he's got one of sly elbows in him and it only takes one moment.

Edited by Alberto2005