Everton 3-0 Newcastle United (07/12/23)

Mike

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Some fans are pathetic. The squad is on the bones of its arse and we are having to put out the same 11 game after game, and still people cry after one bad performance even though we put together a solid run under the circumstances.

We are playing passively away from home to conserve what energy we do have, Everton were up for this tonight and came out on top. Simple as, we move on.

Its mental mate, avoid Twitter or X tonight ffs 😂

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

Wonder whats up with Hall.

Yep, I know he wasn't great vs Dortmund away and Bournemouth, but it doesn't say much for him if he can't get any minutes in a congested fixture list and knackered players.

3 minutes ago, soyt said:

Deserved this. Some very arrogant play and shocking in front of goal. No complaints.

If we'd shown a bit more arrogance we might have shown some more conviction in our finishing.

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

Arrogant? I think we’ve just been poor in front of goal but looked like a fucking knackered group of players which is exactly what we are.

I ment slow play from the back with some risky balls to the midfield. Been playing in to trouble so many times, maybe arrogant is the wrong term but yeah..