Newcastle United 3-0 Fulham (16/12/23) | Reaction: pg 33 | Goal-posts: OP

Disco

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Proper annoying like, scoring goals and that.

A goal doesn’t gloss over his poor decision making and inability to use his right foot (misses chances plus slows our attacks down as he switches to his left foot). Yeah he runs and puts in a shift and I like him as personality but aside from a couple of scoring streaks he’s not been that good.

12 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I'm just furious Eddie didn't foresee the injuries and leave them out today to prevent them. 

Pretty much. Questions must be asked about Howe and Ashworth and why they didn’t sign 16 players in the summer in the event we have a freak series of injuries. 

3 minutes ago, SAK said:

A goal doesn’t gloss over his poor decision making and inability to use his right foot (misses chances plus slows our attacks down as he switches to his left foot). Yeah he runs and puts in a shift and I like him as personality but aside from a couple of scoring streaks he’s not been that good.

That’s it mate, keep finding stuff to be negative about. Fucking shit this positive feeling. 

4 minutes ago, SAK said:

Just enjoy the win mate.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

After Joelinton against Milan, there's a definite sense the players are wanting to overtly show they're on Eddie's side and will fight for him. Great to see.

11 minutes ago, TBG said:

Haven't seem Lascelles' apparant elbow on him, but Jimenez doesn't make that challenge without that happening. 

He was out for revenge on someone.

Just saw one replay of Lascelles' but it looked like nothing to me. No idea how Jimenez managed to make it look like he was selling a clothesline from hell.

Jimenez went down like he’d been absolutely clattered, he was forced to go to the sideline as the ref wasn’t taking his play acting. He the literally ran back onto the pitch and ran full pelt and launched himself at Longstaff still in a hissy fit. It was pre meditated, high and very dangerous. I couldn’t believe that the ref didn’t show a red in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

That’s it mate, keep finding stuff to be negative about. Fucking shit this positive feeling. 

I was quoted for something I said during the heat of the match and responded afterwards when I saw the notification.