Liverpool vs. Newcastle United: 1/1/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

'Groin issue' technically true if the issue being that he's been putting his groin in other lasses? :lol:

Or his wife gave him a knee to the groin. That would cause said issue. ?

I'm not going to watch this tonight, I know it'll only hurt my heart. Just get through it with no other injuries or suspensions and I'll be reasonably satisfied. 

If we get a win then I'll just buy the dvd

2 minutes ago, midds said:

I'm not going to watch this tonight, I know it'll only hurt my heart. Just get through it with no other injuries or suspensions and I'll be reasonably satisfied. 

If we get a win then I'll just buy the dvd

[emoji38] I’ve decided not to watch either. Might not even follow it on here tbh 

A Wilson injury is probably the most inevitable incident of the "it'll get worse before it gets better" phase we're currently occupying (in terms of squad health).

Great to see Joelinton but you know he isn't fully fit either. 

Wilson wasn't going to do much tonight anyway, but he would have probably fancied his chances against the mackems. It's beyond annoying.

I posted that Chris Wood would turn into prime Shearer before the Forest game.

Using my new godlike powers over fate:

Isak is going to grab a brace, Gordon will get a third, Newcastle will win 3-1. I manifest it.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Trippier has been below par for weeks, don't think his absence affects our chances too much.

Quite an understatement tbh. He has directly cost us about 6 goals hasn't he? :lol:

No point even getting annoyed with a Wilson injury tbh, it’s completely the norm with him. Played 3 consecutive 90 minutes so it was inevitable. He needs replacing in the summer.

7 minutes ago, Nowhere Man said:

Crackers if you ever thought we’d get a result here even with Trippier or Wilson. We’re off form, be great if we get something but I can’t see it. 

I can’t see it, but it’s football. Good crazy shit happens too. Let this be our night. :indi:

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Isak is going to grab a brace, Gordon will get a third, Newcastle will win 3-1. I manifest it.

Prepare to accept the humbling reality that you have no godlike powers! 

I hope I'm wrong about that! ?

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Trippier has been below par for weeks, don't think his absence affects our chances too much.

Aye, not the end of the world at all, that. I love him and he'll be back to his usual self in quick enough time, but no issue in the pressure being relieved on him a bit ahead of these inevitable bad results.

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

Prepare to accept the humbling reality that you have no godlike powers! 

I hope I'm wrong about that! ?

Wood scored a hatrick v us at home. Anything fucking goes after that, anything. Believe :indi:

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

550/1 on SkyBet for that prediction [emoji38]

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Wood scored a hatrick v us at home. Anything fucking goes after that, anything. Believe :indi:

it's us at Liverpool - we've won there 3 times in my lifetime (and I'm now 50!)

Bogey club.