sunderland 0-3 Newcastle United (06/01/24)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Rod what’s your poison tonight me owld mucka?

I'm drinking prosecco at the moment but we have the Sauvignon Blanc chilling for later.

It was fucking great in the SoS today. Great atmosphere but the buses were a pain

Anyway we were brilliant they were shit and its heaving in toon right now 👍🍺😀😁😁

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

What a fucking class day it's been. Couple more hours on the ale to go, home, massive Chinese, watch the highlights on a loop, probably knock one out. Happy New Year.

Pot noodle and a wank?

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I'm drinking prosecco at the moment but we have the Sauvignon Blanc chilling for later.

Chuck a bit Sloe Gin in that Prosecco, make a night of it.

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Cleary shouting homophobic insults. Easily be her/him banned for a wee while if someone were to submit it to both clubs 

Just now, Dokko said:

Cleary shouting homophobic insults. Easily be her/him banned for a wee while if someone were to submit it to both clubs 

Big question - is it a man or a woman? Maaaan or a womaaaaan, is it a man or a womaaaan?

They'll still have the neutrals sharing their thinking why are the mags celebrating so much beating a Championship side (already seeing it) without those folks knowing the crap the mackems have been chatting the last few weeks lol