FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

32 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not quite 15% disappointing allocation, they’ll probably not even sell out.

They hadn’t sold out the 2nd leg of the Liverpool semi final at home, weak as piss Tory supporters.

I watched their game yesterday, paying more attention than usual. This could be a really tough game even if, as it seems, we are on the up for

wise. Whilst they seem a bit ponderous going forward at times, they are super organised and difficult to break down. I thought Palhinha and Willian (crafty as fuck…) played particularly well. 

They are a solid PL team, but have some key players missing with Afcon and play 3 days prior. We should be looking to win here, no real excuse with injuries and being knackered after 2 weeks off.

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Bruno missing Villa and Luton if a yellow here?

Nah, cup bookings don’t count towards the league.

You’re right that he’s on 9 though so the two match ban is coming at some point.

11 minutes ago, SteV said:

Nah, cup bookings don’t count towards the league.

You’re right that he’s on 9 though so the two match ban is coming at some point.

Think its best he misses Bournemouth and Arsenal. Not sure he can go 3 games without a booking mind.

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Think its best he misses Bournemouth and Arsenal. Not sure he can go 3 games without a booking mind.

Tbh the longer he can go the better, otherwise we’re going to have to start worrying about him getting 15 before the end of the season, which is a 3 game ban plus you have to go before the FA or something.

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

Tbh the longer he can go the better, otherwise we’re going to have to start worrying about him getting 15 before the end of the season, which is a 3 game ban plus you have to go before the FA or something.

I think he gets a he's getting a 3 game no doubt.

2 game suspension for Bruno followed by 3 games after 15 bookings is unthinkable right now unless we're willing to write this season off

if not then I think Phillips loan should be a priority, hopefully City are willing to play ball considering he's being completely wasted there 

13 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

2 game suspension for Bruno followed by 3 games after 15 bookings is unthinkable right now unless we're willing to write this season off

if not then I think Phillips loan should be a priority, hopefully City are willing to play ball considering he's being completely wasted there 

Yep so we are looking at 5 games of no Bruno, with Joelinton missing 6 PL games + cup, Willock probably missing a few and not being fit enough to start and Tonali out for the season.

Phillips to paper over the cracks for 7m is completely reasonably he pays for himself in more prize money. I see it as the different between finishing 10th and 7th.

When I lived in Hammersmith and Fulham borough it was ridiculously Tory from an electoral voting perspective. this would have been 2011-2014. I’d be amazed if the MP wasn’t Tory