FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

4 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Think we have to have one eye on Wolves, which is massive. 

Id rotate. Rest Gordon, Trippier, Botman, Bruno perhaps. Bring them off the bench if needed. Potentially start Isak if fit. 

Wolves isn’t massive at all.   This is. 

If playing musical chairs in mid table is honestly more important to a football fan than the FA Cup I’d recommend finding a new hobby.  Jesus wept. 

19 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Surely Isak and Willock won't start. Starting Isak twice in 3 days after the injuries he's had this season is idiotic.

Guess taking him off after an hour on Saturday was a good indication that he will start tomorrow.

46 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Guess taking him off after an hour on Saturday was a good indication that he will start tomorrow.

Agreed. Hopefully he comes off after an hour again, but this time because we’re the the ones dishing out the battering.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Wolves isn’t massive at all.   This is. 

If playing musical chairs in mid table is honestly more important to a football fan than the FA Cup I’d recommend finding a new hobby.  Jesus wept. 

What the fuck are you wittering on about, I never said it was more important. I'd recommend reading a few posts on where I clarified Blackburn is more important but we should be able to beat them with a rotated side. 

32 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

What the fuck are you wittering on about, I never said it was more important. I'd recommend reading a few posts on where I clarified Blackburn is more important but we should be able to beat them with a rotated side. 

Rotating for this ahead of Wolves makes no sense at all man.  That’s all

35 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is this game a must win ? Would anyone on here accept a defeat ? 

If we don't win what happens ? Of course its not a must win as much as I'd like to and we'd have to accept it if we got beat. What would you suggest, protests at the Monument, take it to court ?

The language used round such things does t help "must win", "accept" Ffs It's football.

24 minutes ago, madras said:

If we don't win what happens ? Of course its not a must win as much as I'd like to and we'd have to accept it if we got beat. What would you suggest, protests at the Monument, take it to court ?

The language used round such things does t help "must win", "accept" Ffs It's football.

Well obviously I don't mean drag Howe through the streets if we lose, but we should be winning this, I'm not sure what excuse we could use if we don't. 

Personally I won't be happy if we put out a second team and lose, that's just my feelings on it.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Is this game a must win ? Would anyone on here accept a defeat ? 

It's definitely a must win mind , most normal people have refrained from criticising Eddie and can see the bigger picture but if we were to get beat here I reckon a lot more would start asking serious questions.

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Really looking forward to this now. Have expectations of an angry wrong-righting performance after the weekend's shitshow. 

Will give you a wave from the away end 👋🏻 😆

Just now, LFEE said:

Will give you a wave from the away end 👋🏻 😆

Sadly some unforseen circumstances have disabled my ability to attend this evening; gutted!

I want us to go for an FA Cup run, without that our season will have run it´s course!

-----------------------Karius------------------------

Tripps-------Schar---------Botman-------Livra

----Longstaff--------Bruno-------Joe---------

--Murphy--------Gordon-----------Barnes----

Bring on isak for 30 mins at end if needed, give willock a good 60-70 mins on the pitch. Job done!

Not even close to a "must win" game (implying a loss could seal Howe's fate here).

Obviously way more important game than Wolves, and most important game since our CL games.

Edited by Conjo

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Not even close to a "must win" game (implying a loss could seal Howe's fate here).

Obviously way more important game than Wolves, and most important game since our CL games.

Yeah. The objective is to win every game, but the term 'must win' is loaded and implies that there would be some dramatic implications if we didn't. It would be incredibly disappointing if we lost, but its implications would be limited to the fact we're not winning a trophy this season.

The only time to reflect on the manager's position will be at the end of the season.