Newcastle United vs. Luton Town: 3/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

On 02/02/2024 at 09:40, STM said:

I'll go against the grain here... Luton are shite, they are bully boys who try to play fast and aggressive. Fair play at least they are giving it a go.

We are at SJP, make them shit themselves. Start fast, get them defending early, remind them they are shite.

Can Luton defend for 90 minutes? If they decide to be brave and come at us, can they prevent being killed on the counter? 

If Isak starts, I'll go 4-0. If its Gordon through the middle 2-0.

Good chant:

"Lets remind them they are shite,

Let's remind them they are shite

LET'S REMIND THEM THEY ARE SHITE"

:lol:

Edited by Jinky
typo

Great to see but important to temper expectations; it's a hell of a lay off he's had. He'll probably take some time to get up to speed; we've also no need to rush him into going full throttle, what with Murphy, Wilson and supposedly Willock to come back as well. Hopefully they can all benefit from being eased back to action and we'll have no more instant returns to the physio room. 

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

OMFG a Barnes sighting! Would have loved it if he'd turned up in that darts video with a fucking longbow, but good to see him back.

15 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Great to see but important to temper expectations; it's a hell of a lay off he's had. He'll probably take some time to get up to speed; we've also no need to rush him into going full throttle, what with Murphy, Wilson and supposedly Willock to come back as well. Hopefully they can all benefit from being eased back to action and we'll have no more instant returns to the physio room. 

thank you, uncle lish. 

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

“hey I just bought a new skateboard!”

uncle lish: skateboards are great but if you don’t wear the proper helmet and pads you’ll get hurt, or worse, die. 

Potential bench of

Karius

Krafth

Dummett

Hall

Livramento

Isak

Wilson

Barnes

Ritchie

That's much better but still missing any help in the midfield.

36 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Burn ruining his moment there.

If anything I'm extremely concerned at how he didn't follow the example of a member of the leadership committee and interact with the staff. Head's gone iyam. 

4 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Hopefully get to 3-0 then bring the recovering horde on for the last 10-15

Matt Ritchie locking in another performance bonus, get in