Newcastle United 4-4 Luton Town (03/02/24) | Reaction: pg40

Yorkie

Gordon has to do better imo, Luton are so open down the sides. Any ball ball over top is virtually a one on one the way Luton are pushed up.

Edited by Bimpy474

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

As if Eddie needs to be sorting this shower of shit out at half-time when he's feeling rough, bloody defense is taking the piss.

Not really getting any protection from

those in front, mind. I’ve lost count of the amount of times one of their players has just carried the ball for 40-50 yards up the pitch unchallenged. 

We are so slow once you get past our front three. 

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

I switch back to the river and get to see Burn just watch a long punt bounce off him and to their attacker. :lol:

It’s sad to say, but he just isn’t very good. 

Bloody hell, pissed off with how shit we've been for their goals, we're getting away from being able to use injuries, tiredness as excuses, the team need a fucking kick. If the shit from the first half isn't enough of a motivator, I don't know what is. They need to get back to playing for each other, covering each other's positions, we're not the unit we've been. 

1 minute ago, Jilted Generator said:

Where the fuck is our midfield, seriously? 

Just 2 months left until Willock and Anderson are back. In the mean time there's Alfie Harrison.:howe:

Edited by Erikse