Newcastle United 4-4 Luton Town (03/02/24) | Reaction: pg40

Yorkie

Just now, Aiston said:

No one is above criticism.

I'm not going to criticise him for not saving a fucking penalty :lol:

Any thoughts on the massive goal conceding increase since he's been in the team?

Just as someone who slaughters everybody else if they put a pass out of place in the for 20minutes I thought that might be something someone ultra-critical and a compulsive moaner might pick up on.

1 minute ago, WilliamPS said:

Howe is unbelievably stubborn. It’s one reason for his success but it does have some massive downsides when games aren’t going well

Always be grateful for what he’s done for us but his stubbornness has cost us so much imo to the point the tides beginning to turn for me.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Any thoughts on the massive goal conceding increase since he's been in the team?

Just as someone who slaughters everybody else if they put a pass out of place in the for 20minutes I thought that might be something someone ultra-critical and a compulsive moaner might pick up on.

You'll get over it.

Is Murphy just treating this like its a laugh with his mates, I get he's turned into this lovable character, but, we're losing at home to Luton, and he's giving it the laughs while getting most of his desisons wrong.

13 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Murphy in midfield? Really?

I’m sure he’s been used in midfield in the past, not as a starting position but after substitutions.