Nottingham Forest 2-3 Newcastle United (10/02/24)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Smal said:

I don’t think Livramento being on the field makes any difference there tbh. Elanga is comfortably quicker than him too.

No way Elanga burns him in that situation from a five yard head start like, Tino is deceptively fast, his recovery speed is excellent 

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

If only we had a pacey fullback to cover some of the ground in the absence of a sweeper keeper

We have one on the bench if only there wasn't this increasingly incomprehensible loyalty to BDB.

Edited by Dyeyzzon

2 minutes ago, Smal said:

I don’t think Livramento being on the field makes any difference there tbh. Elanga is comfortably quicker than him too.

Yeah, that’s nonsense. He’s up to speed a bell of a lot quicker than Burn and if necessary is in touching distance to foul him. But I don’t think it would’ve come to that because his anticipation is better than Burn’s as well. 
Just a totally avoidable clusterfuck!

Just now, Interpolic said:

:lol: What? 

Don’t think he means tonight but if he keeps persisting to play him every fucking game then this could eventually be what does it.

How much time do they waste for each of these "long throws".

Which are btw possibly the worst I've ever seen. They go higher in the air than they do further into the pitch.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

I’m not even slightly mad at Burn. Just don’t understand what Howe is thinking. Why??? 

Could it be the idea to let Tripps bomb forward and having a CB type on the other side staying back? Not that I’m buying it for a second.