Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 2/3/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Strange fan base Wolves. Really canny when you meet them anywhere else but horrid on their own turf. Nearly everywhere there is "home fans only" and their attitude stinks.

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Strange fan base Wolves. Really canny when you meet them anywhere else but horrid on their own turf. Nearly everywhere there is "home fans only" and their attitude stinks.

It’s the worst away trip in the league IMO

17 minutes ago, captainhaircut said:

Burn v Neto should be fun. 

Burn struggles against wingers that are all pace and direct running. Neto is a top player but he doesn’t directly worry me in the same way Elanga did v Burn. 

Billy Wright, Rachael Heyhoe Flint, Stan Cullis, Robert Plant, Derek Dogan, Steve Bull, Jack Hayward, Eric Idle, Ron Flowers, Jeff Beck, Judith Keppel.........Judith Keppel....can you hear me? can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a ? (TBC)

(Just a dry run for later)

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Think the rest of the side picks itself, but do we reckon it’ll be Longstaff or Miley on the right of the midfield three?

It’s longstaff according to the guy on twitter who’s usually spot on.

31 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Burn struggles against wingers that are all pace and direct running. Neto is a top player but he doesn’t directly worry me in the same way Elanga did v Burn. 

Neto will turn him inside out.

Terrible decision by Howe.

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Neto will turn him inside out.

Terrible decision by Howe.

May as well see what happens before criticising the decision. Willock being back in will help Burn on that side. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

May as well see what happens before criticising the decision. Willock being back in will help Burn on that side. 

I have an agenda to push.

Big big opportunity this. We've got a fairly reasonable run-in. Win this confidently without any injuries and it's a great set-up for a strong end to the season.

These were good at Spurs recently but without Cunha I fancy us.

Where due a big performance at home and feel win is badly needed to boost players confidence as much as anything.

41 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Hasn't Neto been playing left more recently? 

Well if he has been you can bet he won't be today 

I see (by that I mean fuck it, I'm now walking) the Metro remains ever reliant on match days.

Edited by TBG

1 hour ago, Jinky said:

Billy Wright, Rachael Heyhoe Flint, Stan Cullis, Robert Plant, Derek Dogan, Steve Bull, Jack Hayward, Eric Idle, Ron Flowers, Jeff Beck, Judith Keppel.........Judith Keppel....can you hear me? can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a ? (TBC)

(Just a dry run for later)

and kevin rowland.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wonder if he goes Miggy Or Murphy to  start? Neither are playing well but think Miggy has looked better coming off the bench.

Think I’d prefer one of Gordon or Barnes