FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw - Manchester City (a) - Live on BBC One

1 minute ago, Ankles Bennett said:

A bit off piste but heard a damning stat the other day that pointed out that since the inception of the EPL only 7 teams have won the EPL title.   I imagine it's only Leicester from outside the top six to have won once.  All the other titles have then been shared between the top 6.  Talk about a monopoly!!!

Blackburn.

Spurs haven't won it.

1 minute ago, Ankles Bennett said:

A bit off piste but heard a damning stat the other day that pointed out that since the inception of the EPL only 7 teams have won the EPL title.   I imagine it's only Leicester from outside the top six to have won once.  All the other titles have then been shared between the top 6.  Talk about a monopoly!!!

Blackburn Rovers.

8 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Get in! a guaranteed loss incoming, can’t wait for the 90 minute mark so I can read all about how much Eddie got it all wrong, had no plan b and should probably get the bullet, especially after leaving Hall on the bench again.

I and see your happy clappers prattling on about tiredness injuries and how great eddie is and he isn't at fault for anything 😂 

Does anyone remember when ruud gulllit reckoned they nufc are cursed? Well - it makes you wonder. The 5 cup finals we’ve reached and lost in my lifetime - we’ve played Man United x2, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City. Cup draws this season have been really bad. Typical Newcastle. 

Just now, andycap said:

I and see your happy clappers prattling on about tiredness injuries and how great eddie is and he isn't at fault for anything 😂 

You been on the glue this evening Cap?

2023/24 really has been the Murphy's law of football seasons for us - "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time."

Absolutely nothing you can do other than just try and enjoy the rest of the season and look forward 6 months down the line to August. It is what it is, fuck it 

3 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

And Blackburn obv 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, andycap said:

:lol: Sounds like a good way to be as a supporter. Think I’ll join that side.

4 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

Yes, let’s talk about why that is definitely not a monopoly and why it’s actually an oligopoly 

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

PSG

Milan

Dortmund

Man City x2

Man Utd

Chelsea 

Sunderland 

All in one season 😂

large number of big clubs all in one season.

means we are progressing well through cup competitions.

beats losing against Oxford

3 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Yes, let’s talk about why that is definitely not a monopoly and why it’s actually an oligopoly 

Check out the big brain on Brad

10 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Does anyone remember when ruud gulllit reckoned they nufc are cursed? Well - it makes you wonder. The 5 cup finals we’ve reached and lost in my lifetime - we’ve played Man United x2, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City. Cup draws this season have been really bad. Typical Newcastle. 

Terry Mac was convinced we were cursed, I remember Keegan mentioned it a few times.