FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw - Manchester City (a) - Live on BBC One

Anyone else absolutely fuming already over how embarrassing it will be to get beat by one of, if not the best teams in the world? 

On 12/03/2024 at 21:07, Orphanage said:

6-0 defeat , Bruno gets sent off on 20 mins then Tino and Isak go down with injuries which keep them out for the rest of the season . 

Its a shame really, after absolutely embarrassing Sunderland at the Where's Wally arena, we have three more away ties on the bounce, Fulham/Blackburn and now City, who are usually favourites. 

If we don't win today, I guess we just have to look back at the Sunderland game, we still have that to laugh about, and our memorable team photo. 

24 minutes ago, TBG said:

Anyone else absolutely fuming already over how embarrassing it will be to get beat by one of, if not the best teams in the world? 

Dont you ever get tired?

28 minutes ago, TBG said:

Hopefully the 8k there just have a good day out in Manchester, get pissed and sing their fucking hearts out win, or lose.

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

He’s here so we can believe and dream again :indi:

I think you’ve got a chance. Can’t see them playing a full strength team (they’re obviously without Ederson and De Bruyne anyway) and we got a 3-3 draw there with a comedy line-up.

Just now, Paully said:

I think he’ll go with this 

Dubravka
Murphy 
Lascelles
Schar
Botman
Burn
Willock
Longstaff
Bruno
Isak
Gordon

No chance Tino isn't going to play

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Latest Instagram post on this game is canny strange like :lol:

IMG_20240316_113018_(730_x_1200_pixel).thumb.png.c0ac81e5364142c3abd70dce95135c3b.png

Fuck is gan on there

Looks like they’re leaving this mortal plane

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

I think you’ve got a chance. Can’t see them playing a full strength team (they’re obviously without Ederson and De Bruyne anyway) and we got a 3-3 draw there with a comedy line-up.

I admire the optimism here...but this reminds me so much of that Wigan tie we had a few years ago, they'll play a.combination of reserves and u18s and give us an absolute spanking where we have Bruno, Longstaff, and willock running into each other, gifting some new Man City kid possession who then scores a blinder who will then be the next great hope for England

There was talk of a back three wasn't there? So:

Dubs

Lascelles Botman Burn

Bruno

Longstaff Schar Willock

Murphy Isak Gordon

Edited by TBG

8 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

I was sent this team seems a mental line up 

Dubravka
Murphy 
Lascelles
Schar
Botman
Burn
Willock
Longstaff
Bruno
Isak
Gordon

Talk Sport (I know…) said that the reason Tino wasn’t picked for England (either squad) was due to fitness/injury. So, and let’s face it, it wouldn’t be a surprise this season, if he’s out or not risked from the start then Murphy as wing back would be the call. 

27 minutes ago, Paully said:

I think he’ll go with this 

Dubravka
Murphy 
Lascelles
Schar
Botman
Burn
Willock
Longstaff
Bruno
Isak