Chelsea vs. Newcastle United: 11/3/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

23 minutes ago, TRC said:

Where is this from?

It's a question for the usual team ITK's, based on a whatsapp message I received from someone earlier :lol: I just got told that he's missed a couple of training sessions recently.

Feel the season has finished and I’ve not been on much , the City game looks inevitable unless they rest a team.

Still I will cast a watch over tonight but I expect a 1-0 Chelsea I’m afraid. 

Hope not and sorry to sound like a twat, HWTFL.

2 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Heard a little whisper that Targett may be on the bench tonight.

Eddie said as much in his press conference to be fair.

Guest reefatoon
17 minutes ago, GWN said:

Feel the season has finished and I’ve not been on much , the City game looks inevitable unless they rest a team.

Still I will cast a watch over tonight but I expect a 1-0 Chelsea I’m afraid. 

Hope not and sorry to sound like a twat, HWTFL.

Doesn’t get much more fair weather than this :lol:

Seems like a stupid thing to say because an early goal is always a good thing but tonight it'll be a really good thing.

Not only to push their fans over the edge but also just because I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so the earlier we start scoring the better.

Edited by Mazzy

6 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

I think we might win this. Jackson looks about the worst centre forward I've ever seen

Chelsea actually play better with him in the side though.

12 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

I think we might win this. Jackson looks about the worst centre forward I've ever seen

11 goals in all comps says otherwise. 

He wastes some decent chances and takes an age to make his mind up at times. But he actually scores goals, 1 in 3, I think. 

Fairly recent history shows we have God knows how many strikers who were worse than him. 

Jackson's  a bit of a flat-track bully if you ask me. Goals against Luton (league & Cup), Burnley, Sheffield Utd, Brentford, Man City (league & Cup) and 3 in the freak of a game against Spurs. Brighton in the cup too.

Oh I don’t think he’s great or anything and I’m sure it was tongue in cheek. But “looks about the worst centre forward I've ever seen” was obviously nonsense. 

56 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

It's a question for the usual team ITK's, based on a whatsapp message I received from someone earlier :lol: I just got told that he's missed a couple of training sessions recently.

I miss ASM's reliability fitness-wise.

It got a bit toxic in their away end at Brentford last week apparently. Pro Tuchel and Mourinho songs, singing "fuck off Mauricio" and anti Boehly songs.

Score first and their fans could turn.