Chelsea 3-2 Newcastle United (11/03/24) | Reaction: pg 45

BlueStar

This has been a terrible game of football. :lol: Absolute shit.

Most frustrating thing for me is that these are fucking garbage but we haven't grasped the opportunity for the taking until Isak showed his class.

Buck our ideas up, turn the screw and get the win. They're absolutely lifting.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, Holloway said:

Palmer has q punchable ratboy face like

The guy is the double of Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder.

3 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Sven clearly still recovering. It’s ok lads. 

You either die a Woodgate or live long enough to become a Stevie T.

4 minutes ago, ikri said:

Commentators are really bad at recognising Newcastle players.  First mixing up Miggy & Tino and again mixing up Isak & Willock.

Well Isak and Willock are both..., no best not go there! 🤣

Edited by Joe1984

Cannot stress enough how bad they have been. Yet we look soft at the back when they attack and are doing our best to gift them goals. 

Game is there for the taking if we could be a bit more composed and patient in attack. Some of their players look about as interested as the home crowd. 

It’s weird because I don’t think. Chelsea deserve to be ahead, but I don’t think we do either. But then both of us have been bad enough to be behind.

They are here for the taking though, they are showing nothing above the position they are in, a poor side with 1 or 2 players who have something a little more about them. If we were just that little bit sharper, then we would have these.

We've done well to sort that out but fuck me we're a rabble at the back. 

No one's been particularly great but think Longstaff has had a good game. The goal was delivered by the team's two chunks of diamond: lovely pass from Bruno and a dynamite finish from Isak.

That half reminded of a COVID match, it was so flat and soulless, there was just nothing resembling an atmosphere and it felt like both teams where kind of going through the motions, the win is definitely here for us if we start to show a bit more intensity.

Also, Neville has talked some utter shit which hasn't helped either.

Awful half. 

Brillaint finish from Isak to give us a chance to go again. Longstaff shocking again, bring on Miley! 

Time wasting bookings seem to not be a thing anymore, their keeper has taken an age every time he has had a goal kick 

RTG talking about our goal and Chelsea defending - “that was absolutely terrible- I’d be embarrassed if our team did that”. This is from the team that let Southampton score 4 past them at the weekend.

think we're slightly better and more motivated than them 

however Chelsea are the luckiest club going so will probably win 

kicking Gordon out of the game yet again a good tactic 

horrible club!

1-1 is about right with Chelsea slightly edging it. Sick of us seemingly under sustained pressure in our own end, though. Our defending is so nervy, far cry from previous form.