FAC QF: Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United (16/03/24) | Reaction: pg 34

Yorkie

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

I think if Eddie starts Burn next game when Hall is there, then fans start to turn. 

Based on the last 5 mins?! My goodness ...

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Probably because he wasn't ready previously. Didn't he look really shaky in one of his first appearances at left back, and it was being mentioned in here at the time.

Dortmund away 

Just now, Aiston said:

Yet again...simply run at us and we fall apart :lol:

Well done Hall in the end.

Hall showing howe what a LB should be doing - But he will keep on picking fucking burn.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

The subs have reinvigorated us somewhat, I know they're coming on against tired legs but they look hungrier than some of those who started. Baffling.

We started the game brightly. For all we apply ourselves well, we're mentally fragile and the first goal dropped the heads. 

Thought Hall got away with a horrendous back pass that Haaland didn't make a challenge for as he's carrying a niggle. 

Hall has looked alright but make no mistake, this game has been finished for well over an hour now. 

Just now, OoOGazOoO said:

Fair play to the fans still belting the tunes out!

The fans have been fantastic!  Proud of you all.

Just now, Yorkie said:

We started the game brightly. For all we apply ourselves well, we're mentally fragile and the first goal dropped the heads. 

Manner of it too I think. A goal like that and you just think "what fucking next" after a commited start 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Hall on the pitch improves us in possession. He’s actually a footballer with ability on the ball. 

Prefer Burn knocking the ball to Gordon in our own half and expecting him to beat 4 men personally. 

Howes anguish all game has been unlike him. First time this season where he looks proper desperate at the result. Does he know he needs to qualify for Europe and that’s why?

I'm not sure if city have been really good at managing this game, or if we have done naff all worth managing.

We just look a side sick of the grind and out of answers other than run hard unfortunately.

Break will be welcome, end of the season will be bliss.