Newcastle United vs. West Ham United: 30/3/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

38 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Come on boys, me needs a post game team photo :aww:

I love your avatar. Asprilla must have been thinkng "What the fuck is going on"

Really really got to win this one. Still in the mix for Europe but based on recent performances, it's hard to see us being successful. Win this though and we're in with a decent shout.

22 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Can't remember the last time we had one at home, mind.

Boxing Day, lost to Chris Wood.

Edited by nufcjb

9 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

An absolute must win. Kudus and Paqueta need to be nullified

It's not a must win  at all. If we win do we win a title ? If we lose are we relegated ?

8 minutes ago, madras said:

It's not a must win  at all. If we win do we win a title ? If we lose are we relegated ?

Maybe not, but if we lost, it’s 6 points behind 7th. And not just a straight battle to get that back, but 3 other sides, possibly 4, who would be looking at it too. 

In that context, it’s a must win. Got to be beating our main challengers, and just in general winning home games now till end of season if we’re to save this season. 

Beat these and Everton and we’ve got a damn good chance of 7th and Europa League football. Lose this and it’s nigh on season over. Massive game.

Let’s hope Trippier, Tino and Barnes are fit by then. Unfortunately Burn and Longstaff will both play regardless.

I’d like to see:

Dubravka

Tino Lascelles Schar Hall
Willock Bruno Anderson
Gordon Isak Barnes

I think we’ll see:

Dubravka

Trippier Schar Botman Burn
Longstaff Bruno Willock
Almiron Isak Gordon

Edited by NSG

Looking at the fixtures that weekend, it’s a fair chance if we win, come end of the weekend we sit 7th. Outlook is totally different and we’re ready for a charge, with another home game straight away. 

Lose, and it could be 12th :D Where the following Everton home game is a totally different atmosphere. Pivotal weekend even if nothing is actually decided. 

Huge game! At a wedding so can’t watch it unfortunately. Win this and we have a great chance of finishing above them, especially with them concentrating on Europe

If Alvarez gets booked tomorrow he misses this game.

Their defence is shite, ours is shit.  Just don't have an ego Eddie and play conservative and we will win.

Well rested and with the first set of sun burns & tans of the year from our warm weather training we'll crush these with some vintage high intensity pressing.

It's not a fucking "must win" game btw.