Fulham vs. Newcastle United: 6/4/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

How's he got that info already?

Haven't a clue but he's definitely got inside Info from his previous posts.

By the way I'd hoped they both started too. 

Edited by frankpingel

6 minutes ago, STM said:

Howe rotating. Interested GIF by reactionseditor

How do you think Barnes got injured in the first place ?

Edited by madras

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Pope

Trippier

Lascelles

Botman

Targett

Miley

Joelinton

Tonali

Almiron 

Livramento

Wilson

Not too bad a side. Livramento might be a bit odd left wing but a canny side nonetheless

Tino to be the next Bale. Will enjoying selling him to Real in a few years to fund ffp. 

48 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Willock and Gordon back in

Need a performance from Willock today. Anderson gave a very energetic performance on Wednesday, so if Willock is back in, he has to hit the ground running.

Obviously was hoping to see Barnes and Gordon on the wings but Barnes is just back from injury tbf, two starts in 5 days might be stretching it.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Need a performance from Willock today. Anderson gave a very energetic performance on Wednesday, so if Willock is back in, he has to hit the ground running.

They’ve been done on the counter a bit of late based on the highlights I’ve seen.  So Murphy and Willock need to be running themselves into the ground for an hour or so to support any breakaways we may have. 

Frustrating Anderson and Barnes don’t start. But understandable. We still have some good pace in the attacking third, at least. 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

They’ve been done on the counter a bit of late based on the highlights I’ve seen.  So Murphy and Willock need to be running themselves into the ground for an hour or so to support any breakaways we may have. 

Frustrating Anderson and Barnes don’t start. But understandable. We still have some good pace in the attacking third, at least. 

Willock has got more pace than Anderson so should if anything, be even more of a threat on the counter. Just feels like he's not been as involved as he could be since his return from injury, whereas Anderson has thrown himself right in the mix whenever he's been played.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Willock has got more pace than Anderson so should if anything, be even more of a threat on the counter. Just feels like he's not been as involved as he could be since his return from injury, whereas Anderson has thrown himself right in the mix whenever he's been played.

Willock is a funny one. Always been a bit in and out of games and with his form. But when on song, he is such an important player for us. 

Certainly don’t think he’s looked right basically all season.  

Not against Barnes sitting this one out, it’s a shame Anderson isn’t starting though. Surely longstaff is due a game on the bench? I guess Howe does not see him as an ‘impact’ player?

8 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Not against Barnes sitting this one out, it’s a shame Anderson isn’t starting though. Surely longstaff is due a game on the bench? I guess Howe does not see him as an ‘impact’ player?

Probably not after Liverpool home game. Still haunts me now that switch [emoji38]

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Probably not after Liverpool home game. Still haunts me now that switch [emoji38]

I think that game had a massive impact on the overall season. Not sure anyone recovered fully from it.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think that game had a massive impact on the overall season. Not sure anyone recovered fully from it.

Probably the angriest I’ve been after a football match since the early Ashley years