Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 13/4/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yeah, I agree - the fewer players out of position the better for me.  Still scratching my head that Hall doesn't start LB and Krafth RB.

Aye, it is hope rather than confidence for me.  But that team is still capable of getting something today - just need to keep howlers at the back to a minimum

Was listening to Howe’s presser. Hall hasn’t trained at all. Surprised he’s even on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

This deaf-accessible shirt is wild, like something from the future :lol: class :aww:

Shame they won't get much use out of it today :lol: 

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Hard to see this finishing 0-0 like.  I still think we can outscore them.

I’m feeling optimistic now BB, don’t let your AngeAussie loving bias dampen your ardour! 😉

A clean sheet feels like a miracle at the best of times but the line-up is a particular mess today. Huge pressure on the front three, but it is a very good front three. 3-2 one way or the other, I reckon. 

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’m feeling optimistic now BB, don’t let your AngeAussie loving bias dampen your ardour! 😉

It is on at sensible o'clock over here in Sydney - 9:30pm kick off.  I always feel more confident when I'm not sat with matchsticks in the eyes to keep them open!

(I'm trying to forget that this is the dreaded 12:30pm KO time back home in Newcastle.  I genuinely can't remember walking away from SJP after an early KO being a happy bunny - though it did usually mean that I'd stotting by mid-afternoon ...)

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It is on at sensible o'clock over here in Sydney - 9:30pm kick off.  I always feel more confident when I'm not sat with matchsticks in the eyes to keep them open!

(I'm trying to forget that this is the dreaded 12:30pm KO time back home in Newcastle.  I genuinely can't remember walking away from SJP after an early KO being a happy bunny - though it did usually mean that I'd stotting by mid-afternoon ...)

Only one thing to say to that bonny lad, 🎶 📯📯_ 📯📯📯_📯📯📯📯… GEORDIES!  🎶 

(Enjoy the game!)

Burn against Johnson :( 

As has been for a long time, attack best form of defence. Not going to hold them at bay by sitting back and counter, just got to go for it and get that lead, and make it a scrappy game.

Really want us to bring back our cunt tactics. That’s what helped us loads last season, just not really seen it this season. 

Huge game this. Feels like the kinda game that could carry momentum over into next season and set the dynamic between ourselves and Spurs - even with the injuries. Hope it's competitive.

5 minutes ago, Bizza said:

More of this please lads

Mad that we were neck and neck at that point. We killed off not just their CL aspirations but their entire season in that game.