Newcastle United 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur (13/04/24) | Reaction: pg 36

Yorkie

Seemed to be glossed over in the analysis I have seen, how many first teamers we were missing where as they were near enough full strength squad it seemed? Massive credit should have been given to Eddie and the team for organising another brand line back like of:

Burn Schar Krafth Murphy. 

Can you imagine what the score might have been if we'd had our full compliment, Joelinton, Willock, Trippier, Tonali, Wilson, Miggy etc to call on or bring on as fresh legs. 

Things are promising moving forward if we can reduce the number of injuries next year.

Edited by alexf

Analysis on Match of the Day was really poor I thought. Focused so much on Spurs mistakes and nothing on us.

Keown calling Isak a speed merchant was the worst of the lot

Just now, joeyt said:

Analysis on Match of the Day was really poor I thought. Focused so much on Spurs mistakes and nothing on us.

The fucking dinosaur of a shite player knows nowt

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

When I heard that I was fuming. Isak would have sat Keown down too. Who was an average as fuck CB, living in Adams shadow.

1 minute ago, STM said:

When I heard that I was fuming. Isak would have sat Keown down too. Who was an average as fuck CB, living in Adams shadow.

Keown was actually a really good DC, IMO. ???

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Keown was actually a really good DC, IMO. ???

Was never an elite CB like Adams or Terry or Ferdinand. 

He was decent to be fair but Isak would have rinsed him.

Keown could have provided a bit of insight and comparison to playing with Thierry Henry with the way Isak plays but no just said he was a speed merchant

"Each of Tottenham's last 3 PL defeats by 4+ goals have come against Newcastle United at St. James' Park (5-1 in May 2016, 6-1 in April 2023 and 4-0 in April 2024). They've lost by 4+ goals against Newcastle United than they have against any other team in PL history and Newcastle have scored more goals against Spurs than they have against any other PL club."

:lol: :lol: 

So in all competitions we have beaten topspur in the PL era

7-1

6-1 twice

5-1

4-0 twice

4-1

3-1 four times

And we've beaten them away from home the most times out of all PL teams. Hilarious football club.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Ange Postecoglu look at the camera or the interviewer in your post match interview when you’ve been well beaten.

Difficulty level: Impossible

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Really appalling analysis, they need to get people in who love watching all teams, not just their own