Newcastle United 5-1 Sheffield United (27/04/24) | Reaction: pg 33

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Twonk presenting sky “let’s talk about positives for Newcastle”

Clinton Morrison “Isak could go to any of the top 4”. 

Go fuck yourselves. 

The media still go on like it's 10 years ago. It's infuriating 

Good win.... however when sheff utd scored one of their "fans" hoyed a full Coke cup from above and it hit me and the lads around me.. I got away lightly but the lad to my left and the lad on front of him got quite wet..  sterwards got involved..  it was on cctv.. the lad who threw it was 10.. him and what passes for his dad were hoyed out the ground.. Needless to say it wasn't Coke in the cup.

Just now, Bally21 said:

Good win.... however when sheff utd scored one of their "fans" hoyed a full Coke cup from above and it hit me and the lads around me.. I got away lightly but the lad to my left and the lad on front of him got quite wet..  sterwards got involved..  it was on cctv.. the lad who threw it was 10.. him and what passes for his dad were hoyed out the ground.. Needless to say it wasn't Coke in the cup.

Sounds like Urine a spot of bother.

2 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Thats absolutely vile 🤮

3 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

In hindsight a worse punishment would have been forcing them to stay until full time. Arseholes. 

6 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Taking the piss that like.

36 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Everything that was written was totally justified.

No, I don't think signing up Amorim after 13 minutes was justified. Nor telling Burn to fuck off due to him being a slow fucking oaf after 8 minutes etc.

So fucking toxic, no point following the match thread at all.

7 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Sheff utd fans are fucking arseholes in my experience. Remember in the championship the first time some nacker trying to punch me from behind because "I wasn't blades" another place with home bars only as well

Off yous fuck

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

No, I don't think signing up Amorim after 13 minutes was justified. Nor telling Burn to fuck off due to him being a slow fucking oaf after 8 minutes etc.

Try to find entertainment in the meltdowns. More fun that way...

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

Try to find entertainment in the meltdowns. More fun that way...

I bite and miss the match. :(

24 minutes ago, Pata said:

it was close to season worst. What did you expect really? 

48 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

The media still go on like it's 10 years ago. It's infuriating 

Don't really care what any of the thick ex-player pundits say tbh.

5 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Eddie to not get the sack after 13 minutes? :dontknow:

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

A bit of common sense and perspective that a game lasts 90+ minutes and to not shit the bed after 10 of them elapse maybe?

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

A bit of common sense and perspective that a game lasts 90+ minutes and to not shit the bed after 10 of them elapse maybe?

It was the whole first half to be fair and not only for a few minutes.