Tosin Adarabioyo: set to sign at expiry of Fulham contract (Various)

Jack27

On 07/05/2024 at 00:25, KaKa said:

You know some athletes actually prioritise playing time on the pitch and a more quiet life off the pitch.

Even saw a clip where Rio of all people said part of the reason he went to Leeds was to get away from London, and all the distractions and people he grew up around.

Chris Sutton claimed he joined Blackburn because it was a similar sized town to Norwich.

Footballers talk shite regularly about clubs they sign for.  Ferdinand went to Leeds because they were one of the biggest clubs in the country and paying more in wages than anyone else. 

We are a very attractive option for a player currently - the ambition, the atmosphere in the ground, the fact that players will see other players improving under Howe. If it’s purely a financial decision then we’ll lose out but we can still offer him a solid contract. It’ll be interesting to see if this goes through. 

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

The closest Ange will get to Tosin is when he's Tosin another shrimp on the barbie, mate 

:lol: 

5 hours ago, Pilko said:

The closest Ange will get to Tosin is when he's Tosin another shrimp on the barbie, mate 

Old Man Smiling GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

On 06/05/2024 at 16:41, Matt1892 said:

How much would he be valued at if he had a couple of years left on his contract?

Player value is so interesting.

Like Ruben Neves. He was a standout player for Wolves for years. And a top international. Tielemans similar as well. 2-3 years ago - you would say they were both worth £30-40m but nobody ever stumped up the cash so how much are they really worth?

Neves ended up going for mega money but that was to a Saudi. Nobody in Europe would pay that fee. Tielemans ended up leaving on a free.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Player value is so interesting.

Like Ruben Neves. He was a standout player for Wolves for years. And a top international. Tielemans similar as well. 2-3 years ago - you would say they were both worth £30-40m but nobody ever stumped up the cash so how much are they really worth?

Neves ended up going for mega money but that was to a Saudi. Nobody in Europe would pay that fee. Tielemans ended up leaving on a free.

The value is the loss to the selling club so always hard to judge.

For argument sake Man City selling Bruno would probably fetch £60-80m. The loss to us is £100-120m for exactly the same player due to bigger impact.

Neves was a good player and important for Wolves but when we were linked with him as much as I liked many of his attributes I didn’t see the value in the prices being quoted and thought you’d get younger and quicker for less which we ended up finding hopefully (Tonali).

Just now, LFEE said:

The value is the loss to the selling club so always hard to judge.

For argument sake Man City selling Bruno would probably fetch £60-80m. The loss to us is £100-120m for exactly the same player due to bigger impact.

Neves was a good player and important for Wolves but when we were linked with him as much as I liked many of his attributes I didn’t see the value in the prices being quoted and thought you’d get younger and quicker for less which we ended up finding hopefully (Tonali).

Think Tonali was more expensive but I get your point and agree.

There's absolutely no way we sell Bruno for less than £100m too. £60m would be daylight robbery. 

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

There's absolutely no way we sell Bruno for less than £100m too. £60m would be daylight robbery. 

Tonali was £52m so thought less than what Wolves got for Neves from Saudi which we’d need to of got close to matching. Anyway you get my point.

Exactly yet if Man City were selling him they could almost do what they do with Cole Palmer and many of their other player sales and sell at a price that gets the deal done quick hence to them they’d take a lower fee.

We’ve yet to win a competitive football game since Bruno became a starter without him in the team if memory serves me correctly. So value to us is nine figures.

Anyway he’s not going anywhere so not worth worrying about.

17 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Fun88 have ITK status now?

It literally says ‘according to press reports’

On 06/05/2024 at 14:27, KaKa said:

Fofana, Disasi, Silva, Badiadshile, Colwill and Chalobah ...

Chelsea are such a crazy club man, really weird, if they're really looking at Tosin too.

Silva’s off TBF

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Tonali was £52m so thought less than what Wolves got for Neves from Saudi which we’d need to of got close to matching. Anyway you get my point.

Exactly yet if Man City were selling him they could almost do what they do with Cole Palmer and many of their other player sales and sell at a price that gets the deal done quick hence to them they’d take a lower fee.

We’ve yet to win a competitive football game since Bruno became a starter without him in the team if memory serves me correctly. So value to us is nine figures.

Anyway he’s not going anywhere so not worth worrying about.

When it comes to Tonali, even Howe said that it was surprising that we got him for that price at the time. It seemed suspicious to say the least, considering what happened next. Players of that calibre are very hard to find for £50m or less.

On 08/05/2024 at 11:51, The College Dropout said:

But fair market value... 🤣

I met this lad a long time ago in Waitrose, he seems really canny. He shared his recipe for Frostie Muller Corners. 

4 minutes ago, OCK said:

I met this lad a long time ago in Waitrose, he seems really canny. He shared his recipe for Frostie Muller Corners. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

Posted (edited)

Its a surprisingly easy one.

First you buy a Muller Corner of your liking, then you buy some Frosties (or any own brand version). Then you add the Frosties to the Muller Corner. Its up to you if you also add the fruit, but Tosin said only weirdos do that. We had a chuckle at that last bit. 

Edited by OCK

Just now, OCK said:

First you buy a Muller Corner of your liking, then you buy some Frosties (or any own brand version). Then you add the Frosties to the Muller Corner. Its up to you if you also add the fruit, but Tosin said only weirdos do that. We had a chuckle at that last bit. 

It’s like some sort of fever dream.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, OCK said:

This is like the Mighty Boosh doing a yoghurt based riff on that scene in Scarface where Tony explains how to get women in America.

Edited by Geordie_once_removed