Tosin Adarabioyo

Jack27

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I think I'm being slow, but what does this mean: "Squad is not for the #UEL at large."

Not the final named 25 for the main competition.

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Loan bid, go big on a winger?

It was a strange move really, moving to a team who change managers constantly and also buy centrebacks every few weeks, how did he think it was gonna end up. 

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Not the final named 25 for the main competition.

Ok, that's what I thought. He could easily be included beyond that I guess. Also thrown off by #UEL - isn't that the Europa League? Such stupid names and acronyms.

If he does go on to have a completely anonymous bench-bound career at Chelsea he has absolutely no one to blame but himself. Just like every other person that’s gone to Chelsea in the last three-four windows. You want to go to Mercenary FC? Enjoy being treated worse than dogshit

Just now, gbandit said:

If he does go on to have a completely anonymous bench-bound career at Chelsea he has absolutely no one to blame but himself. Just like every other person that’s gone to Chelsea in the last three-four windows. You want to go to Mercenary FC? Enjoy being treated worse than dogshit

The thing is, such is the mindset of a player, everyone will still think they can ‘do a Cole Palmer’.

Just now, SteV said:

The thing is, such is the mindset of a player, everyone will still think they can ‘do a Cole Palmer’.

Indeed, but when it all goes to shit they can only look at themselves 

12 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I think I'm being slow, but what does this mean: "Squad is not for the #UEL at large."

They can redo the squad for the group for the stage if they progress.

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Wouldn’t mind bidding 20m for him at this point

Going off what was said in the Mamardashvili thread, they won’t be able to loan or sell him to another PL team until January, is that right?

20 minutes ago, andycap said:

It was a strange move really, moving to a team who change managers constantly and also buy centrebacks every few weeks, how did he think it was gonna end up. 

I mean I said any player is stupid to choose Chelsea as they are a basket case and was shot down "Chelsea are a bigger club". Gets what he deserves. Funny hearing Neville and Carragher both saying how no player in their right mind should join Chelsea the other day.

If he’s fit and can’t get into a squad for the Qualifier I wouldn’t be holding much hope of him forcing his way into the squad for the competition proper.

The crazy thing is he didn't play on the weekend, and they still left him out of these set of games.

And instead added in Fofana who you'd think they'd be looking to protect from playing too much and picking up injuries again.

Edited by KaKa

8 minutes ago, Menace said:

Offer to take him on loan for the year - everyone wins

Jokes aside, I can imagine him going out on loan in January, probably to someone like Ipswich :D 

14 minutes ago, Menace said:

Offer to take him on loan for the year - everyone wins

Their original plan was probably to do this. Loan for a year , offsetting 50-75 percent of wages , and then sell after one to two years for 100 percent PSR profit.

PSR is a joke. Deals that make little economic sense in the real world, make perfect sense in the PSR world. The tail is wagging the dog. 

21 minutes ago, andycap said:

It smells of newcastle want him we'll get him. Like they've done with arsenal and Liverpool. 

Then flip him in a year for a profit.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Going off what was said in the Mamardashvili thread, they won’t be able to loan or sell him to another PL team until January, is that right?

He hasn't played a game for Chelsea yet so can still be transferred in this window. I rather he had played over the weekend and be tied to Chelsea though. The ship has sailed and he has made his decision - we move on. Don't want him here.