Newcastle United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 11/5/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Hopefully their minds will already be on their summer holidays and we'll beat them quick and early like yesterday. Get our main players off and rested for Wednesday.

I'm sure I read Jonas is going to be paraded in front of the fans at this?

I know he's doing a talk with Perch and Raylor next weekend. Can't wait to give him a class reception

Will be nice to see big joe back on the pitch at some point in the game (i would start him).

Would like to see a middle three of bruno joe and anderson, see if they gel. Very dynamic and forward facing midfield!

It'll be this I reckon: 

Pope

Livramento  Krafth   Burn   Hall

Longstaff   Bruno   Joelinton

Murphy          Isak               Gordon

Bench:

Dubravka

A Murphy

Dummett

Ritchie

White

Anderson

Barnes

Almiron

Wilson

Am I the only one that thinks it feels weird that this is our last home game of the season, and yet we still have 2 games after?

Just now, 54 said:

Am I the only one that thinks it feels weird that this is our last home game of the season, and yet we still have 2 games after?

Yeah it’s a shame, always like to know what we’ve achieved and have a sense of the season closing. But guess every team can’t be home on the last day. 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, 54 said:

It's not so much that as that after our last home game his season there's still so much to play for. Normally the last home game is kind of the end of things as usually when the last game is away its been a bit of a dead rubber.

Edited by madras

Impossible to second guess the team for this one. Wilson could easily be in or out, same with Murphy. Barnes or Miggy could easily get a start.

I reckon we'll see Joelinton in from the off at Man Utd in LW position so can't see him starting tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, TRC said:

With Brighton not having much going forward we have to start Barnes, Isak and Gordon.

Isak

Barnes    Gordon  Murphy?

Or would you have Wilson and Isak up top again and Barnes left, Gordon right?

1 minute ago, Checko said:

Isak

Barnes    Gordon  Murphy?

Or would you have Wilson and Isak up top again and Barnes left, Gordon right?

I'd go 4-3-3 Gordon, Isak, Barnes, Bruno, Longstaff, Anderson. Save Joelinton for Man U