Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

it's great we're breaking scoring records and always have a goal in us this season, gives us a chance against anyone 

however I'm never too confident in our team this season against anyone, especially away from home, since we always concede too many chances

was more confident going to Old Trafford last season and we could easily have won that with a bit of luck (which we never get there) - Joelinton twice against the bar and Wilson denied a stonewall penalty 

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Sounds like Bruno and Rashford are both back for this, possibly Martinez too.

Of course they will be, can’t have us winning at a ground we never win at and also doing the double for the first time in decades 

I was at that game in 1972......Best law Charlton......:razz: 0-2

What a player was Tony Green.......looking at that clip, he reminds me of Peter Beardsley.

14 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Of course they will be, can’t have us winning at a ground we never win at and also doing the double for the first time in decades 

treble even

We’ve never finished above them in the prem era/my lifetime. I bet we’ve never been favourite going to Old Trafford, either? 

They’ve actually started this game pretty well. Plus they will have some players back. With our away form, it won’t be easy. But I still think the pace of our front 3 will cause them problems. 

Where do the Newcastle fans normally drink before the game? Might head over for a bit instead of drinking with Mancs all day. 

Without considering the Chelsea match, I'd be happy with a point here, even if it meant 6th wasn't in our hands heading into the final day. 

13 minutes ago, Heron said:

It's more must not lose really.

Agree but only cos I'd apply that to every game. European football would still be in our hands even if we lose.

21 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Agree but only cos I'd apply that to every game. European football would still be in our hands even if we lose.

Not if Chelsea don't though...

Start Pope if he's capable, can't afford Dubravka having a fanboy moment and 'accidentally' fumbling one in his own net :lol: