Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

20 minutes ago, TRon said:

Look mate, it was you who was describing him as a nothing player just a few days ago. Also complaining about his reported wages and being a step down from Dan Burn just a few posts up. Not really sure what you are complaining about if you think he's a perfectly decent back up player who improves the squad.

For a reported £100k-150k I would hope for someone a level up on Dan Burn. 

If he’s on squad player wages that’s fair enough.  But I would still want to see more from him.  I’m hoping he improves.  

Early days. I'd expect he'd become more useful to us than a long term LCB/LB backup player, based on Bournemouth fans talking about him pushing for an England international spot. Hopefully it's just a matter of him adjusting to Howe-ball (or Howe adjusting to a new player with different attributes than he's used to having) as we've seen with so many players before him.

need to give the lad time. most players who come under howe need time to adjust.

just look at Gordon he said he was blowing out his arse for the first 6 month.

but boy has he come good now.

Surely there’s a difference to carrying out the pressing plan which can take time to learn get fitness, then there’s to playing in defence?

Just looks very limited, which is fair, but not when he’s on £100k+ and we’ve got him for rest of decade. Likely going to end up being in 18 months time at best, 3rd choice LB and 5th choice CB.