Manchester United 3-2 Newcastle United (15/05/24) | Reaction: pg 53

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Same way our Bruno stamped on other Bruno.  Contact don't mean a foul every time.

That foul is always given. Also watching again he deliberately tries to run across the back to initiate a "tangle". If not where the fuck is he going ?

6 minutes ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Bruno's done nothing again

Why do you even bother watching football man? 

You don't even know what on Earth you're looking at.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Embarrassing to be losing at Old Trafford.

At least expectations haven't gone mental.

Didn’t you know? Just a few personnel changes and we’d be winning this 0-3.

Posted (edited)

Just sort this tf out. Get Joe on for invisistaff, Barnes or Miggy on for Murphy. Get Isak coming short for it, drag them about and exploit the space in behind. My god having Wilson and Isak starting this would have made such a difference. Trippier, sorry mate but you’ve just handed your spot to Tino, one too many goal costing mistakes now. Added to this his set pieces are naff, Gordon should be on them. Having said this we know if the pen shout is the other end they gladly point to the spot and don’t even bother checking. One of ours should have been throwing themselves at the ball when Casemiro cleared off the line. 

Edited by Joelinton7

We've been far too respectful like we're playing one of the quality Manchester United teams of years gone by. Where's the aggression and intensity that's been the hallmark of our best performances this season. Murphy (and i know im banging on about him the night) had a lifetime to pick a ball out before and couldn't have played a better clearance if he was playing for the Red Devils.

Gordon, Hall and Bruno only ones remotely near the levels they should be at . Needs changing at half time.  

Recently Eddie said that he finds it difficult to drop players who've done well for him . He needs to be more ruthless. Performances from certain repeat offenders get managers the sack . 

Just now, Chris L said:

Actually shocked Rooney and Keane (I think he agreed) both think it was a penalty 

Cause it is one - fucking pathetic refs, hope they come home to their wives fucking the postman or some shit.

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Big second half coming up, i'd put Joelinton and Barnes off at HT and replace Anderson and Murphy.

We all would, but we all know that’s not going to happen.

Only positive I always go back to in these games, it should show how ruthless we need to be with this squad. Can’t control the play and want the ball in tight areas against this Man Utd side, then you are not good enough moving forward. 

Just showed both incidents again on the USA coverage, Tim Howard reckopns it was a pen, and the header from Fatimero on the line, the ball was probably level with the line when he headed it away, unfortunately.

Let's be honest, VAR didn't even see the rake on Gordon for the pen. It's not corruption, its downright incompetence.

Get rid of VAR, we will never have the officials with the brain capacity to make cognisant decisions. Bin it.

I'm trying not to be too negative but Howe does have a bias to some massively ordinary players. 

As soon as i saw Joelinton, Miggy and Barnes on the bench i had a bad feeling.