Brentford 2-4 Newcastle United (19/05/24) | Reaction: pg 36

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Beren said:

Encouraging comments from Howe on the BBC text page acknowledging how defensively soft the team has been.

Aye he's been saying that for a little while now.

45 minutes ago, Leemond said:

List of our goal scorers in ALL competitions for those interested:

Isak - 25
Gordon - 12
Wilson - 10
Longstaff - 8
Bruno - 7
Almiron - 5
Barnes - 5
Schar - 5
Burn - 4
Joelinton - 3
Murphy - 3
Own Goals - 3
Botman - 2
Hall - 2
Willock - 2
Lascelles - 1
Livramento - 1
Miley - 1
Ritchie - 1
Tonali - 1
Trippier - 1

Thanks. That's really an impressive achievement considering the season we've had.

43 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Random one but I kept the game on for a while after it finished and wasn't really paying much attention, the next thing I know Thomas Frank came out with a microphone and started thanking the fans etc.... but he went on for ages and was dropping loads of F bombs and swears and there was kids and families looking on from the stands looking horrified ? honestly surreal.

Did anyone see it? 

Set up the @Disco alarm

48 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Random one but I kept the game on for a while after it finished and wasn't really paying much attention, the next thing I know Thomas Frank came out with a microphone and started thanking the fans etc.... but he went on for ages and was dropping loads of F bombs and swears and there was kids and families looking on from the stands looking horrified ? honestly surreal.

Did anyone see it? 

Sweaty nonce of a man. Totally inappropriate.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, 54 said:

GN9YEStWMAAaZ8N?format=jpg&name=4096x409

10 englishmen involved today?

6 geordies if you include lewis and murphy.

Edited by huss9

19 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Do we always have those signs at the back for every away game?  kitman brings them along?

Yep. Think it's about taking over the place.

Great result but a bit more nervy than expected 2nd half. That 4th goal was a relief. Got a flashback to that last day at home to WBA when we blew a 3 goal lead and let that lot down the road finish above us.

2 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Great result but a bit more nervy than expected 2nd half. That 4th goal was a relief. Got a flashback to that last day at home to WBA when we blew a 3 goal lead and let that lot down the road finish above us.

That West Brom game was wild. Horrible 

Unable to watch this today as it was my daughter’s christening..get the fuck in what a brilliant result. Over to you Man City! 

1 hour ago, Scoreboard82 said:

That Alan Smith sub man. Never seen a player have such an adverse impact on a midfield. 

10 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I'm in the huffy bed on account of having a tickly cough and she's at graft tomorrow. So I puts my ear buds in to watch this. Only I realised it's a bit tinny because the rubber inserts off the buds have stayed in the docket thing. 

Gets them out, replaces them on the buds, watch the video. Great

Take the buds out me spark plugs and I realise the left fucking insert has come off in me ear ?

Every time I tried to get it, it went further in ? I'm thinking ffs, I'm gonna have to wake her up. Took me ages but, finally, got the cunt out. 

I'm 60 fucking years old man. 

TOON TOON