Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

Just now, Rod said:

Too.  Christ man, I learnt that when I was 11 years old!

I'm all for good grammar and spelling but it's just a quickly typed message on a forum, chill out man. I look forward to seeing all your other replies in this thread going forward, they are sure to be thrilling.

Southgate getting some stick off Rio there about Foden not being played in midfield, about time.

Edited by SAK

Just now, Alan Pardew said:

I’ll call Gareth now during the halftime. Give him some pointers. 

Dust off that CV, King.

Tbh I don't think Foden has played bad it's just the fact that he ISNT on the left at all so we have ZERO width. 

I watched him for a bit and I think he's demanding the ball and trying to make things happen. I think his clapping the hands is him frustrated and also frustrated in the team. He was even pointing the players where he wanted them. 

I'd take Trent off, Rice as DM with Bellingham alongside him as CM, Foden as the 10, flanked by Gordon and Saka. 

But who am I. 

with the way the tournament is laid out, both these sides will go through whatever happens so no need to get worked up one way or the other at this point - but knew they would all the same

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

...Howe has ruled England out, right? :undecided:

Would be a brilliant choice.

I'd only like an outcome where Pep leaves City at the end of this season and comes to Newcastle, and Eddie takes on England,  otherwise I'd stick with Eddie. 

The graphic on BBC showing we went to 11 players sitting in our own half once we scored :lol:

*half :lol:

Edited by Aiston

Just now, Mazzy said:

I'm all for good grammar and spelling but it's just a quickly typed message on a forum, chill out man. I look forward to seeing all your other replies in this thread going forward, they are sure to be thrilling.

Sorry, this England manager really screws with my head.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I really don't like us being an 'England expects' team. Much more enjoyable when we're underdogs

Fair, but have you seen the players we have? Not to mention the ones currently sitting on a beach in Ibiza 

1 minute ago, Southern Geordie said:

Wouldn’t want to upset the scousers by pointing out the main problem. If TAA wasn’t playing like TWAT Kane wouldn’t need to drop deep.

In all fairness I’ve been saying for ages Kane isn’t able*

*disclaimer - I haven’t but wanted to get that overly used pun in.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

World Champion Rio Ferdinand on what it takes to be a top international team.

Tbf 3 of that back 4 are the only ones who can come out of that generation and say they performed. :lol:

England are well placed to get through. 4 points from 2 games is a handsome return. Southgate lead them to the final last time let's not forget.

Spoiler

:troll:

We need to change the whole left side. Neither Tripps or Foden should be there. As bad as TAA has been I’d put him RB and put Walker on the left (which isn’t great either) and I’d get Gordon on, move Foden inside and take Rice off asking Bellingham to player 15 yards deeper. 

It’ll never happen. We need a better shape and options.

Edited by Tsunami