Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

Lets push Bellingham back into 6 after the season he’s had at Madrid playing higher up.. genius move 

NO! But as an 8 where he has played most of his life. He is more or less as good. Foden has been pretty bad in that 10 position this season aye…You lose much much more with Gallagher there than Foden in the #10 where you lose nothing basically. He still can roam forward Bellingham. Is what’s best for the TEAM!  Would also solve that left flank and the lack of width there without dropping the PL player of the season…

Edited by Ikon

7 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

England look a lock to get to the final now mind looking at the draw . Always seem to end up in the best side of the draw these days . France, Portagul , Germany and Spain all on the other side .

If we win the group we've got Holland next right? Not sure we'd beat them.

Found myself agreeing with Keane and Neville, despised them both as players, now you sort of know them better and their opinions through their media, you can sort of get why they were so successful, because they probably didn't bullshit one and other.

If that's what Rice, Kane and Southgate want to do, bullshit themselves and a nation, then it says a lot about them.

Ian Wright cheerleading doesn't help.

Aww give us some love ❤️ 

Edited by mighty__mag

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

otherwise you have to drop foden.

Sometimes the obvious swap out of one player for another is a far better idea than chopping and changing more and more especially mid tournament when you havnt been playing well, we will see.

We will see big improvement with just Gallagher in for Trent imo. 

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Willow said:

PLAY PALMER AND GORDON YOU DAFT CUNT

Grow some fucking balls for once, Gareth

I'll scream if he doesn't bring Gordon and Palmer on, I'm obviously biased but they are just so good and this game is perfect for them

Will save my anger til Gallagher gets booked for my bets.

Enduring Richard fucking keys saying grealish, Maguire and rashford had to go over the likes of Gordon. Ruud gullit fighting a desperate battle against ignorance 

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

otherwise you have to drop foden.

A bigger manager would do this. Southgate is too weak to.

When Spain won the World Cup fabregas was on the bench as they had Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. Managers have to make calls but Englands is a timid bottler.

worse thing is all the calls for Gordon will make him dig his heals in further.