Group E: Next - Slovakia v Romania, Ukraine v Belgium (26/06)

Big River

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

Ironically Dubs was in the position that shot went, then he moved away...

Howay man, I get that people want to pile on Dubs (Something I really don't understand btw), but hes done absolutely nothing wrong there :lol:

Just now, 54 said:

Howay man, I get that people want to pile on Dubs (Something I really don't understand btw), but hes done absolutely nothing wrong there :lol:

He might have saved it if he had stayed put. That's all I was saying.

Sad technicalities in modern football have that as worthy of being overturned after a delay and this as a big upset -  a completely average team beating an average team with a couple of potential variables. Naked eye stuff was so much better and more accurate in many cases.

*technically and officially a bigger upset than Denmark late replacements for Yugoslavia winning the tournament by beating the defending European and reigning World Champions to do it

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Not Dubs, but the defending that left Lukaku completely free just by waiting at the penalty spot was extremely suspect.